My drafted list by rank | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My drafted list by rank

Hard to read all 200+ names, but from a quick skim I noticed: Too low: Tapp, Anwar Phillips, Kelly Jennings Too high: Skyler Green Shouldn't be there and way too low: Steve Smith, USC (not in the draft and much better than 115)

you are correct

I thought Smith declared...my bad. He probably will be higher next year with the numbers he will get minus Bush, but he also has Jarrett...but you are probably correct sir.

Other thoughts:
Tapp, smaller than everyone thought and may be without a "natural" position. Phillips...yeah the "experts" like him, and this is lower than the draft sites have him...but...just my opinion, I do not see it ... seems slower than everything I have read..Jennings, I agree will go higher than i had on my list...I just do not think 170 or so (and he looks like a Ruwandan refugee) is big enough to play corner every down in the NFL and through round 3 or so I would want an every down player at that position...but yeah I read he was a heck of a cover guy at the AS game.

I like Skylar Green...he is more than a slot guy like some of the smaller WR are becoming exclusivly, he is short, not small and has amazing body control. He has an extra gear like Moss IMO (not comparing talent to Moss). You may be right (probably are)on where he is picked and where the consensus of the draft sites have him..but my opinion is not totally based on the sites or what I have read....somewhat yes but not totally,,, I just think Green will end up a productive #2 guy...and not just a 15-20 catch slot guy, and he will help in the return game....

General Tso said:
Hard to read all 200+ names, but from a quick skim I noticed: Too low: Tapp, Anwar Phillips, Kelly Jennings Too high: Skyler Green Shouldn't be there and way too low: Steve Smith, USC (not in the draft and much better than 115)

Now could you put the numbers in front so it looks better?

J/K!

Back
Top Bottom