My dream offseason... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My dream offseason...

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Dolfan, do you believe other GM's still view him as one of the best in the league or are you merely saying fans believe him to be.

Well I cant back this us but I believe that many GMs still consider Madison to be one of the best CBs in the league. I would be confident we might get a 1st rd. pick for him. We would have to restructure his contract though.

I live in MO is how i know so much about the Chiefs and Rams. I was under the impression he was re-signed to a two year deal, if not I'd jump all over him.

I also feel as though the FO of our team believes in Chambers and feels he is a solid number one WR and will probably only look into adding another complimentary WR beside him.

How could I be so foolish as to not list Derrius Thompson among my list of players to cut.

i think sam would be worth a low 2nd to some team if he restructured and id jump on that quicker than joe namath woulda hosed down suzy kolber last nite

Originally posted by DolFan31

Well I cant back this us but I believe that many GMs still consider Madison to be one of the best CBs in the league. I would be confident we might get a 1st rd. pick for him. We would have to restructure his contract though.

I feel as though the benefits may not be there to trade him right now though due to the cap hit. You see you are probably already aware that whether we re-structure his contract or not, the same cap hit would apply to us if we traded him due to the acceleration of his bonus.

I really did hate seeing him burned so much this year. He did play to a relatively high level and made alot of plays. Perhaps we as Miami fans are holding him to a standard he is no longer capable of competing at.

nail on the head phinsmissed we hold sam at a high level and hes a crafty vet but leaguewide they say hes slowed down we got too keep him due to the cap and if he restructures ill live with it

Back
Top Bottom