My fairly simple, yet effective, offseason plan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My fairly simple, yet effective, offseason plan

Sweet, realistic was what i was goin for first and foremost. I think Angerer in the 4th is smart because he would solidify our ILB's and turn it into a strength, as well as being a great special teamer and good rotational player when the starters are winded.

My only problem with it is that it leaves the FS to just Clemons and whatever other low end FA or late round draft pick comes in. Hopefully Nolan can work his magic like he did in Denver last year.

Any ideas on somehow getting that playmaking FS we need or do you think Clemons can be the real deal with another year or so?

Well Rolle from Arizona is rumored to want to be closer to his family which live in S Fla. Also I would not rule out Boldin since he could be had for a 3rd or a 4th and a player. Agree that Dansby is a must have, as I've said in a few post I believe Miami will be a big player in the upcoming Arizona "fire sale".

Sign:
dansby
Bryant
rolle

draft
1. Sergio kindle
2. Demaryius Thomas
3. cam Thomas
4. Dennis pitta
5. Myron rolle

we get a 5th for Ginn

I dont think Cam drops to 3rd. I also believe it would make more sense to trade down in 1st to 20-23 to select earl thomas and another second.

Then with those two second round picks select Ricky Sapp and B.Spikes.

With 3rd i agree i would piss in my pants to grab Cam thomas but i see him going before Cody. With 3rd I would take NT in this order of BPA, Cam, Cody, Alualu then Houston.

Back
Top Bottom