My Father's surgery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Father's surgery

The Rev

Johannus Paulus II
Reaction score
Hi all,

My father is having gall bladder surgery on Monday and I'm going to be helping out with taking care of him in the next two days. We almost lost him three years back from complications from a quadruple bypass so he is a bit nervous with this one. So are we. He is in his 70's.

It's a simple procedure but my family is still asking for prayers and well wishes, if you please.

Thanks. :)

Roger that Rev. Here's to a quick and uneventful surgery and a quick recovery.

I will be honored to add him to my prayer list and the rest of your family as well. Keep us in the loop!

Hey rev, I hope everything goes better then planned and that he has a quick, pain-free recovery!

Father is okay. Went home a few hours after surgery. My sister gave him KFC chicken, cole slaw and mashed potatoes for lunch. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the prayers. :wink:

Father is okay. Went home a few hours after surgery. My sister gave him KFC chicken, cole slaw and mashed potatoes for lunch. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the prayers. :wink:

I may be a little late but prayers coming up right away for a speedy and healthy recovery...

Late on the Prayer thing (Sorry Raul as I was away camping ALL weekend).

Very good to hear about the speedy recovery...l

Lts see, if you are the Papi, and you refer to him as Father......

Also, might want to pass on the news KFC Mashed Potatoes=Quadruple Bypass just waiting to happen....

Back
Top Bottom