My final dolphins mock (with explanations) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My final dolphins mock (with explanations)

fins513

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Trades- #2 for #7 an #18 and a fourth; Surtain for #46

Picks-
#7- ronnie brown- I think the bears are in love wit Benson and the Bucs want a wideout and like caddie beter so he slips and Nick the Gr8 starts the weekend off with a bang.
#18- Thomas Davis S- Nick wants to make the 2ndary the best it can be and the best safety in the draft does it.
#46- Adrian Mcpherson- STEAL thats all u have to hear.
#70- Mike Patterson- Beefs up the d-line possible stud w/ being overshadowed by Cody.
#104- Larry Brackins- 2 words LOOK OUT
#120- Ben Wilkerson- Potential is there Houck will bring it out
#138- Lofa Tatupu- Can you say Zach Thomas
#216- Rob Pettiti- I watched this guy shut down Freeney he is a rock and possible starter for 10 years.

There you have it the mock of all mocks Kiper would actually give the Phins an A+ for this draft.

Good id take mcphearson later like maybe the third?? or at least trade the second bak a few picks to late second and pick up another third????

Pretty good picks. I love Brown and McPherson - but I think he's a reach in the 2nd and will be there in the 3rd.

However, I think there is no way these trades go down like this - if any at all.

Good mock but I dont like the Davis pick at 18. He is being projected as an outside linebacker now. I would rather take and end, possibly someone like Dan Cody so that way we have a replacement to groom when JT retires. The rest I do like.

I dont understand why McPherson at 46 would be a steal. Hes not very good. Lots, LOTS of exNFL prospects and bums lightup the Arena league. Its means nothing. Hes not that great of a prospect. He might be worth taking later on but hes not a great value at 46.

I would rather see cedric benson in miami, after watching all 3 potential running backs since there sophomore years in college. I like the way Benson runs better

and after we get him, we should get chris henry WR out of West Virginia. Then a Fairly decent QB

motioncityhifi said:
Good mock but I dont like the Davis pick at 18. He is being projected as an outside linebacker now. I would rather take and end, possibly someone like Dan Cody so that way we have a replacement to groom when JT retires. The rest I do like.

It depends what Saban wants at SS. I'd think he'd love a guy who could do both. Imagine Davis working at SLB some of the time and dropping back as a SS sometimes.

I think it would be a huge mistake if nick doesn't get Braylon Edwards, and DT in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom