227.Nate Stanley
QB Iowa
MIA
246.Rodrigo Blankenship
K Georgia
MIA
251.Michael Turk
P Arizona State

Now that I'm posting it, it's a guarantee that we won't draft a single one of these players... LOL

I traded down twice in an attempt to get more potential starters.

I know the FFL bunch who love the idea of Tua and a WR will hate this... so enjoy!

Not in love with a lot of those players.

But I like Wilson, Hennessey and Strnad picks quite a bit.

Not in love with a lot of those players.

But I like Wilson, Hennessey and Strnad picks quite a bit.

I usually feel the same way about other people's drafts...

Once in a great while I see one that doesnt make me cringe.

I usually feel the same way about other people's drafts...

Once in a great while I see one that doesnt make me cringe.

That's what makes the draft so much fun......well except the 3-4 year wait to really see who got it right.

That's what makes the draft so much fun......well except the 3-4 year wait to really see who got it right.

Yup...

...and yet, so many choose to be rude and insulting about other people's stuff.

Heh! Says a lot about them.

Lol...

Let's see yours.

Posted one in the PFF Sim thread.

You did most of your damage by trading down. We didn't trade away Minkah and Tunsil to just replace them with other good players. We traded them so we'd have the ammunition to get whatever QB we want. So for you to move down and then not take one period is pure negligence.

Becton is a pick I really dislike. He has tons of issues in his pass sets. His technique is all over the place.

Chaisson and McKinney are both solid. I prefer Winfield to McKinney, but the latter is a really solid football player as well. He was used very similar to Simmons at Clemson. Mike, nickel corner, single high, box safety. Good tackler. You know what you're getting.

Isaiah Wilson you are banking on the athlete rather than the football player he currently is. Jacob Eason sucks. I like plenty about Jonathan Taylor but the way he carries the football concerns me. I'm worried he will be fumble prone.

Matt Hennessey by far your best pick.

Interesting... that you know why we traded Minkah and Tunsil...

Not that there could have been other reasons like... oh... I dont know, Minkah was throwing a primadonna tantrum through his mother on twitter... and Houston dramatically overpaying for Tunsil...

No, it must be like you said, so we can trade up for a certain QB... (chuckle)

It must be nice knowing everything...

Ahem...

If we traded down and got Andrew Thomas, I would like that better. I think of the "Big 4", Wills and Thomas are the way to go. Wirfs, I have heard, may end up having to play guard. Becton just seems too big to me.
I like McKinney and Chaisson as picks; if Round 1 were Thomas, Chaiison, McKinney, those are three good picks. The thing that will be hard to take though is no QB in that group.
Now, obviously, you remedy that by taking Eason. And with the bust rate of QB's, I really get not wanting to spend a premium pick on one. And if a guy is too nervous about Tua's medical, there are a bunch of guys who could probably be just as good as Herbert- Eason possibly, James Morgan, I don't mind the pick of Stanley as a developmental guy. I was impressed by him as a 4th-6th round possibility.
44,56,173 are great picks. I have heard a lot both ways on Wilson. I would take him, ...is that too early?
Hey, doing a mock is not easy and I won't bash anyone who tries. It's just a for fun exercise anyway, I don't know why some people get all indignant about it.
But my biggest disagreement is Eason. I just don't think he's going to be a franchise guy. All arm, not enough leader/intangibles for me. If you could put Stanley's intangibles in Eason's body, maybe then.

Back
Top Bottom