My Final Post Before the Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Final Post Before the Game

J-E-T-S

Down with the Fins
Reaction score
Alrite guys, this is it. You guys have obviously been more impressive than my Jets, but that is why they play the game. If the coaching strategy/ performance is similar to last week, I don't see us having a chance (though last year we beat you in Miami in a game with no offense). If the Jets' coaching staff decides to change things, it should be an exciting game. I know many of you think it will be a cakewalk, and I guess anything's possible, but I would be shocked. Plus say what you want, the Jets are definitely in their heads, and if something starts to go wrong, they might not be able to recover mentally. That is all I have to say, as I expect a competitive game.

Like you said the game is played on the field..we're hoping the mental thing is over...Thankfully a lot of the new guys don't have a mental problem with you since they weren't here..and they're the stars of this team...But all in all I hope it's a good game with no injuries..May the best team win...I know that doesn't always happen, especially in this game..so many times Miami was defintely the best team and still manage to lose...

Face it...

... da Yets have yet to beat the Dolphins, the Dolphins have beaten themselves. I say the mental break downs are over and done with, and I almost feel sorry for the fury we call the Miami Dolphins that is about to be unleashed on your over rated (4-0 pre-sesason, this is a special year) biplanes.

Oliver...

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
Alrite guys, this is it. You guys have obviously been more impressive than my Jets, but that is why they play the game. If the coaching strategy/ performance is similar to last week, I don't see us having a chance (though last year we beat you in Miami in a game with no offense). If the Jets' coaching staff decides to change things, it should be an exciting game. I know many of you think it will be a cakewalk, and I guess anything's possible, but I would be shocked. Plus say what you want, the Jets are definitely in their heads, and if something starts to go wrong, they might not be able to recover mentally. That is all I have to say, as I expect a competitive game.

i for one do not think it will be a cakewalk, my blood pressure is already sky high! take it to 'em phins!

Ricky may have mental problems......but none of those came from the Jets and he will be happy to feast on that poor excuse for a run defense the Jets have.

Dolphins 31- Jets 21 without Surtain
Dolphins 31- Jets 14 with Surtain

hey Jets fans. just keep saying this in your head.

chan gailey...................norv Turner
chan gailey...................norv turner
chan gailey...................norv turner

lamar Smith ................. Ricky williams
Lamar Smith................. Ricky williams
Lamar Smith................. ricky williams

Jed Weaver..................Randy Mcmicheal
Jed Weaver.................. Randy Mcmicheal

Spencer Falou................Mark Dixon
Spencer Falou.................Mark dixon

Jamie Nails. Jamie Nails. Jamie nails. Jamie Nails, Jamie Nails

chans three staight up gut...................norvs student body left/right

jay fielder 59% comp. rate...............69 %
Rob Konrad 5 catches all year- 8 catches already

I think the jets are going to feel the heat by the first quarter and im not talking about the sun.
:fire:

Originally posted by J-E-T-S

Glad to see you J-E-T-S,

I heard that Herm and Ted have changed their scheme's to simplify it.
This game and year has a definit different feel to it than any in the past 4 years.
The Jets haven't dealt with a Dolphins offense like this in years Dan Marino or not. Although I feel the Defense may have dropped off a little this year their still a good defense none the less.

As far as the Jets being in the Fins heads I think that had alot to do with lack of offensive confidence and being one dimentional.

And you're right the game is played on the field but can you honestly say that the Dolphins have never been as ready to beat the Jets than they are today? Keep in mind that the Dolphins coaching staff has also made some adjustments on defense that they feel lead to a few of those come back wins.

I'd wish you good luck but honestly J-E-T-S I DON'T wish you good luck, the Jets have had enough of it over the past 4 years.

27- 16 Fins

31-10 Dolphins. Fiedler becomes the early front runner for MVP with another 3 TD day, while Saints fans everywhere celebrate with glee as Ricky gains another 140 yards and a TD.

And finally, Vinny is replaced in the second half by Chad Pennington, marking the end of an, er..era.

Lets go BOYS!

Back
Top Bottom