My Final Sig...Check it out.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Final Sig...Check it out..

Very nice. There's one thing I might change about it, although it's pretty hard to tell since the logos are small. You have what appear to be the actual authentic Super Bowl logos.....so shouldn't the team logos of 74, 79, 81, 83, 85, 92, and 94 be different than the logo of 2000? But otherwise, it looks sweet!!

Section126 said:
No more Sig changes.....I have settled on this one...
TIGHT! :up:

But of course....

...we all know this will NOT be your last thread announcing a new sig, you attention whore. :tongue:

DolphinzD said:
Very nice. There's one thing I might change about it, although it's pretty hard to tell since the logos are small. You have what appear to be the actual authentic Super Bowl logos.....so shouldn't the team logos of 74, 79, 81, 83, 85, 92, and 94 be different than the logo of 2000? But otherwise, it looks sweet!!

I tried....but it is very hard to find stock logos from those years....you can find bigger ones and then re-size them...but they look bad....I could only find the New logo in that small size.....

Looks great..it just makes me a little depressed. Miami's won only ONE division title in the last NINE years! :(

Back
Top Bottom