My Fins Off Season Wish List | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Fins Off Season Wish List

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here is what I hope happens between now and camp.

Draft -
Rd 1: QB Rivers
Rd 3: Best Speed WR on the Board

FA - OL, OL, and More OL

I'd like to see the Fins spend some money on PROVEN OL in FA and get our skill players in the draft. For example, I'd love to see us bring in Ruben Brown to play OG for us.

If we lose O-Gun, I'd like the first Rounder obtained to go after an OL or Speed Pass Rusher.

I think going this route, rather than bringing in a FA QB like Brunell will allow for us to grab more talent for our money. QB's cost much more than OL and I'm not convinced that Rivers might not be our best option at QB, if we can get him.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wishlist...

CUT McKnight, Thompson, Fletcher, Ruddy, Griese, Fiedler and Marion. Everything after that is gravy. :)

Miami's offense WILL NOT survive with Fiedler as it's qb this season, end of story. Not only is he inaccurate, he has been injury prone the last 2 seasons. Brunell and OL is the solution to this offense. I agree with "Glad's" cuts as well.

I have three wished this offseason:

1. Franchise QB that will be here 4-5 years from now
2. Another WR to compliment Chambers, no more wannabees like Ward, McKnight, Thompson, Martin, MINNIS, etc. Ideal would be to draft a big/fast guy like Michael Clayton. Get David Boston, or someone of that nature.
3. Get some damn OLINE!!! No more injury prone MF'ers, that can't make it a whole season, or "potential" players that end up getting thrown to the wolves right away.

I don't think I am asking too much.

My wish list:

Draft: WR, QB, OL..

FA..OL, OL, Safety, Corner

Resign Sage, Fielder, Ogun, T. Wade, and Nails

Cut Flecther, Gamble, McKnight (We won't use him, so stop the waste), Ruddy, Todd, Brian Griese, and Dixon.

Next year O would be great if we had this:

Chambers Smith\FA, Nails, FA, FA, Wade, R. McMicheals FA / DT
Jay\FA
Konrad R.W.
Backups
Simmons FA\Smith, Yates, McKinney, FA, FA or R, TE Minnis or R
Sage\R
Ayanbadejo L. Henry\Minor

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Draft -

FA - OL, OL, and More OL

I'd like to see the Fins spend some money on PROVEN OL in FA and get our skill players in the draft. For example, I'd love to see us bring in Ruben Brown to play OG for us.

If we lose O-Gun, I'd like the first Rounder obtained to go after an OL or Speed Pass Rusher.

I think going this route, rather than bringing in a FA QB like Brunell will allow for us to grab more talent for our money. QB's cost much more than OL and I'm not convinced that Rivers might not be our best option at QB, if we can get him.

I could live with that but if we get tO or darrell jackson in FA, we can go OL in the draft, yes? And,right, MORE OL, more OL !!!

:lol: :lol:

Too bad for you...b/c if she was on my lap...she would not be helping me type...that's for sure!!! J/K...i know what you mean bro!!!

GO FINS!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Too bad for you...b/c if she was on my lap...she would not be helping me type...that's for sure!!! J/K...i know what you mean bro!!!

GO FINS!!!

That's why I ued the "s.............. just trying to keep it clean !!! :lol:

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Draft -

FA - OL, OL, and More OL

I like it but I think we still have to go after Brunell first, and also draft a QB. The OL is a huge problem. Here's Mine:

1) Sign Brunell, Nails, a free agent OG who can run block a DT! Possibly sign a free agent WR (mid level, not too expensive).

2) Lose Ogunleye to a 1st and 3rd (with the 1st higher than our pick - say, the Bears?). We can dream can't we? It's a wish list.

3) Draft a QB and either an OL (if Shawn Andrews of Ark is available) or a WR. Then go either WR or OL in round 3 depending on round 1.

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
My wishlist...

CUT McKnight, Thompson, Fletcher, Ruddy, Griese, Fiedler and Marion. Everything after that is gravy. :)

I should have included that in mine. I would add: CUT TODD PERRY PLEASE! Let Wade sign elsewhere.

I agree with the rest. If we try to retain any of those guys - what an absolute waste. Marion could be, if he renegotiates.

Back
Top Bottom