Trey Adams
    , OT
    John Simpson
    , IOL
    Lynn Bowden
    , WR
    J.R. Reed
    , S
Wanted to address O line early but Derrick Brown just looks to be so good and he’s not lasting long. Simmons there at 18 was another too good to pass up.

Then got the RB and hopefully some stud O line

Bowden is just an alpha football player that this WR crew could benefit from

Last pick hell I just threw a dart at the board which may be better than Tannenbaums strategy

That's a really impressive draft. Brown may actually be the best player in the entire draft. Simmons would be a perfect fit for Flores.

Building both lines makes sense. I do think Miami has to find a quarterback, though.

Derrick Brown
    , IDL
    Isaiah Simmons
    , LB
    J.K. Dobbins
    , RB
    Nick Harris
    , IOL
    Josh Jones
    , OT
    Trey Adams
    , OT
    John Simpson
    , IOL
    Lynn Bowden
    , WR
    J.R. Reed
    , S
Wanted to address O line early but Derrick Brown just looks to be so good and he’s not lasting long. Simmons there at 18 was another too good to pass up.

Then got the RB and hopefully some stud O line

Bowden is just an alpha football player that this WR crew could benefit from

Last pick hell I just threw a dart at the board which may be better than Tannenbaums strategy
Really impressive draft.
Would be interested to check board at #26, I wouldn’t go RB Rd1, might be nice landing spot for Eason- I think combine and interviews really important for him.
This all assuming, a healthy Tua wasn’t available at #5.

I like your draft.
I like the Brown pick. I think management will take Tua, if he is available. I would leave Tua alone because of the injury history. If I was running the fish, it would be between Brown, Thomas and Okudah at #5
I love Simmons, but fear he will be gone by pick #18. If Simmons is gone, I would be going O-line or edge here.
Dobbins at #26 is the only pick I have a problem with, mostly because I don't take RB in round 1, almost ever, but secondarily, I like my backs big, 220 lbs or bigger and Dobbins isn't that big.
I like Trey Adams a lot and I also like Harris. However, I think we need to switch those picks around to have a chance at both. I have seen a few mocks with Adams going late round 1. I don't think he's a 1st rounder, but we need to take him at 39 or forget about it. Because Harris is a Centre and they get pushed down in the draft, he has a good chance to there at pick #70.
#56 is about right for Jones and I could support that pick, conditional upon if we addressed the tackle position earlier or not.
I don't know who Simpson is. However, I agree with you on Bowden, but I think he goes much earlier, depending on his combine. I think the Dolphins may trade pick 1(C) and if one of the picks they get back is an additional 3rd, that's prime Bowden range for me because we may not have a 4th round pick and Bowden ain't lasting until the 5th.
I could see us taking a safety with #147 and it may be Reid, which would be a good get for us.

I would kill an elderly person for that draft.

One reason I like RB in round 1 is that you get that 5 year contract. Sucks for them but get em and use em before they start demanding top dollar.

I like the draft excluding Dobbins in the 1st and not addressing the secondary early enough.

I would like to see that last 1st round pick to be a
DB or O-Lineman.

Back
Top Bottom