My first fins game this weekend!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My first fins game this weekend!!!

SeasonsMusic

Pianist
Reaction score
Hey all, im flying in from Southern NJ to see Fins vs Jets. I cant even explain the joy in me to finally experience Dolphins stadium, have real fans around me, and get to go crazy for my team. Im breaking out an old Marino jerz for the game, im gonna be so happy ill probably cry lol, cant wait, I will lose my voice for sure!!!

What was your first experience seeing the fins live?

God...can't even recall man. Sometime as a young young kid in the Orange Bowl. RIP ol' girl.

:(

After we win Sunday night you should head out to Tootsies for some celebration drinks.

:up:

Well im staying in West Palm (family there) how long is the drive from west palm to the stadium & how early do you think I should leave? Also how much is parking & such there? THanks!

Old Marino jerz? I love Marino as much as anybody else, but if its your first Fins game then participate in the Orange Out.

1985 in the Orange Bowl. Dolphins vs Jests.

Marino had like 350yds passing and Duper had 200+yds receiving. We won like 21-14. I can't remember all the stats, but it was my first game and it was GREAT! Have fun and take pictures!!!

Well im staying in West Palm (family there) how long is the drive from west palm to the stadium & how early do you think I should leave? Also how much is parking & such there? THanks!

West Palm to the stadium is probably 45 minutes give or take depending on where in Palm Beach County you're staying in relation to 95 South. Just a quick straight shot down 95 to exit 12 to exit 2X. Parking is $25.

Leaving...eh, I can't think of the road names but I'm usually out of the parking lot in 15 minutes. Looking at a map it's best to hit NW 203rd Street heading West and turn right on 27th. From there head North and turn right on County Line Road. From there you'll see the signs for 95 North back to West Palm.

Back
Top Bottom