My first Observation of the Dolphins this season.....On the Sunshine Replay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My first Observation of the Dolphins this season.....On the Sunshine Replay

Re: Fiedler made awful throws?

Originally posted by Oliver

... you mean just one or all of them?

Oliver...

Most of them....almost all of them...there may have been 1 or 2 he threw perfect.

Now it's perfect?

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Most of them....almost all of them...there may have been 1 or 2 he threw perfect.

... well I think that is up to each individual person as to what perfect is. Perfect to me is when a QB throws a pass and delivers the ball in such a way that the receiver catches that ball in stride. I'm not sure how many of these QB's are left these days.

After saying all that I think your perspective of Fiedler is some what off IMO. I think Fiedler played a good game, all things considered. From what I saw he made only 2 bad throws the entire night. His 1st pass to Konrad and his INT. Beyond that I'd give Fiedler a B- on the night.

Oliver...

Compared to the Saint's game, Fiedler looked much better. Will he ever make is forget Dan? Not on his best day. But Fiedler gave us what he gives us. Mobility, mostly good decisions and periodic interceptions. That's who he is.

Originally posted by BMarion31
Are you sure about Fiedler? I didn't see the game myself, but everything else I've read has said he looked sharp except for his pick......

JF was fine. he is still a bit rusty. he needs to learn to throw the damn ball away!

Back
Top Bottom