My First Post | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Post

This IS the best place to get DOlphins news 1st. Before I knew about this site I would just go to MiamiDolphins.com and it's like a 3rd world country in there..They get the cheezy 80's music like 10 years later.

Thanks Everyone,

I live in Toledo Ohio and its all Lions or Browns here. :boohoo: I am able to listen to 790 thou. This place is ALOT better then the Sun Sentinel website. LOL

"grey skies have cleared up so I have on a happy face:D "

Welcome and have a great time. I read the boards for many months before joning. It is a lot of fun to interact and express opinions.

Shabbity said:
Hello Dolphans,

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!

The design and the all the information available, this is the best website there is. I look forward to being a part of the Finheaven community.:D

LETS GO DOLPHINS:dolphins:

You've just discovered THE GREATEST PHINZ BOARD IN THE WORLD!!!......FINHEAVEN RULES ALL!!!!!

Welcome Aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy and Happy posting!

BLITZKRIEG said:
You've just discovered THE GREATEST PHINZ BOARD IN THE WORLD!!!......FINHEAVEN RULES ALL!!!!!

Welcome Aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

He's right. Welcome

welcome, this is the place to be if you are a dolfan.:dolphins: :dolphins:

Shabbity said:
Hello Dolphans,

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!

The design and the all the information available, this is the best website there is. I look forward to being a part of the Finheaven community.:D

LETS GO DOLPHINS:dolphins:

Welcome. But I must warn you....now you are one of us....you will never ever be able to leave our little group......WE ARE YOUR NEW FAMILY NOW.....WE ARE MORE SECRETIVE THAN THE STONEMASONS.....WE ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE TRILATERAL COMMISION....SCIENTOLOGY HAS NOTHING ON US....IF YOU TRY TO LEAVE US, WE WILL COME AFTER YOU AND BRING YOU BACK. HAHAHAHA
:desk:

Welcome aboard this crazy ship...(not to be confused with the one in Minny).

All this wonderful niceness ends as soon as you get into another thread and say something totally asinine, then you are free game!! Isn't it great.....

Back
Top Bottom