My First Post.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Post....

Dolphinator

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Everybody!!

I just discovered this site!! Great stuff! I can't believe it took me so long!! I am going to post until the cows come home! Or at least until Wanny wins a game in Pitt. :lol: That should = a whole lot of posts!!!

welcome, sorry you had to find this site on the sky is falling day, usually there is a ton of good info and good chat, too many panic post today tho.

Welcome to our site of Love, bitching, moaning, complaining, wishing WE could coach the team, wishing we OWNED the team and constant debate on how good or bad our players and team is. Mostly love though. :D OK...not mostly. But there is a general respect everyone achieves provided their posts are not constantly aimed at negativity. Enjoy and welcome to the crazy boards. You've come at a good time!

btw, sry to see ur first post got moved. Its important that you read the TOS. It will save you a lot of greif with other posters and make the mods jobs easier (and with all these dumb threads there jobs pretty tuff)

jtsacksyou said:
btw, sry to see ur first post got moved. Its important that you read the TOS. It will save you a lot of greif with other posters and make the mods jobs easier (and with all these dumb threads there jobs pretty tuff)

I will do that. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Welcome! You'll soon find that you're going to be missing hours of your life and have no idea where they went. ;)

Back
Top Bottom