My Friend says this, and I agree..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Friend says this, and I agree.....

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Miami should try to get a healthy, good backup in offseason, or ASAP....and he thinks it should be......DUN DUN DUN

MiKe McMahon (Detroit's QB)

He has a great arm, NICE power, needs help on the accuracy, he could be our backup and could be our future.

Lucas won't be here and neither will McMahon.

he looks like he'll be a solid qb, a playmaker. but detroit will not give him up for free. they would need a fairly high draft pick, and we're a little low on those right now

So, he is after next season I believe, not only that but they were looking to trade him earlier this season. I like him, he is moble,good strength,accuracy needs work.....needs to develop one year or two and he will be good.

I don't think he'll be better than Fiedler or develop into anybody special.

He will in his prime...this kid has something in him.

I like that Idea becuz I like McMahon...all we need to do is convince Morninwig that he doesnt need him with Harrington there...which should be pretty easy to convince.

This is dumb! The problem isn't the QB. The problem isn't the back up QB. The problem obviously wasn't the lack of a running game. The problem wasn't the offensive play book.

The problem is undisaplined players. Players that commit personal fouls at the end of 2 plays per game. Players that try to pick up fumbles rather than falling on them. Players who forget to take care of the football. Players that hold, players that commit ilegal motion, and players that commit offensive pass interferince to negate TDs(check the tapes we have taken TDs off the board on all 3.) Players that help sustain oponets drives on 3rd downs by commiting stupid penaltys.

Bottom line either we have 53 uncoachable players or we have a coaching staff who doesn't have controll of their team. If we used accums razor to solve this problem I think we all know the answer.

Well i still say Wanny needs to get rid of some of his friends in the coaching staff. Special Teams it seems everytime we get a good return their is a penalty. We need a special teams coach who can get the unit to gel. Defense Bates isnt that bad, but his inflexibility has cost us too many games(having coaches that take advantage of match ups would be ideal) From blitzing guys goin to the line showing the blitz too early, to corners trying to jam and missing their jam, and fumbles not recovered. These are stupid little things that the coach has to have guys doing right all week. Before every game the other teams offense knows where our defense is goin to be and thats half the battle. After getting some competent people in here at those positions then I would worry about the QB. Thats my sutpid opinion!!!

Originally posted by Dajesus
This is dumb! The problem isn't the QB. The problem isn't the back up QB. The problem obviously wasn't the lack of a running game. The problem wasn't the offensive play book.

The problem is undisaplined players. Players that commit personal fouls at the end of 2 plays per game. Players that try to pick up fumbles rather than falling on them. Players who forget to take care of the football. Players that hold, players that commit ilegal motion, and players that commit offensive pass interferince to negate TDs(check the tapes we have taken TDs off the board on all 3.) Players that help sustain oponets drives on 3rd downs by commiting stupid penaltys.

Bottom line either we have 53 uncoachable players or we have a coaching staff who doesn't have controll of their team. If we used accums razor to solve this problem I think we all know the answer.

Good point. Turnovers and Penalities kill you.

Originally posted by Dajesus
If we used accums razor to solve this problem I think we all know the answer.

Dumb it down a lil, would ya? lol A reference to Occam's razor sounds like something I would say for crying out loud( , I said, patting myself firmly on the back;)).

For those unaquainted with the scholastic philosophers, Occam's razor is a maxim referring to the need to cut away marginal or irrelevant complexities when trying to explain some phenomenon -- in shorthand, it says the SIMPLEST reasonable explanation is the most likely to be correct.

In a little know 14th century work entitled "Futurae Chaosis Dolphinum" Occam suggested that when warriors show no evidence of discipline, even though satanic demons MIGHT have reached inside their souls and stolen it, it is far more likely that Wannstedtus Davideaus failed to install it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom