My gut feeling tells me Saturday... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My gut feeling tells me Saturday...

KB21 said:
Derrick Johnson will not be drafted 3rd overall by the Browns. I don't know why some of you are still on this Derrick Johnson kick. It's obvious that you have never seen him play. One scout recently stated, "I'm still waiting to see him beat a block."

A lot of people have him going 10th to the Lions, but it won't surprise me to see Detroit take David Pollack over Derrick Johnson at that slot. Johnson will then freefall in the first round.

I heard on ESPN today that DJ is a wild card for the 1st round. If he falls to the 2nd round, then whoever gets him will get a steal.

KB21 said:
Derrick Johnson will not be drafted 3rd overall by the Browns. I don't know why some of you are still on this Derrick Johnson kick. It's obvious that you have never seen him play. One scout recently stated, "I'm still waiting to see him beat a block."

A lot of people have him going 10th to the Lions, but it won't surprise me to see Detroit take David Pollack over Derrick Johnson at that slot. Johnson will then freefall in the first round.

This is exactly what I stated earlier in this thread. KB is 100% correct.

I swear, sometimes I feel the mods just won't give me that damn "draft guru" sticker because they just don't like me.

RunRickyRun34 said:
1. Alex Smith
2. Edwards
3. DJ
4. Benson
5. Rodgers
6. Rolle
7. RONNIE BROWN

No way Benson goes before Brown, and DJ is still way too high there.

IMO we would also get a 3rd rd pick next year from Minnesota. That would be great value to move down and get 1 pick in the top 10 and 2 in the top 20 of this years draft.

PhinDude88 said:
I heard on ESPN today that DJ is a wild card for the 1st round. If he falls to the 2nd round, then whoever gets him will get a steal.

He's not the top 10 pick people said he easily was, but 2nd round for him? No way...

DolphinDevil28 said:
we will trade the #2 pick to Minnesota for #7 and #18.

Now, if, and that's a big if, Tampa really wants that QB like the media is saying, or if they do the trade for Travis Henry or Edgerrin James, CARNELL WILLIAMS will be the newest Miami Dolphin at pick 7.

Tampa is the only team that threatens to take him before we would pick at 7.
I think the Bears would take Ronnie Brown at 4, and the Bucs either Rodgers or Mike Williams at 5. (especially if they trade for a RB.)

No tangible proof, or a link, just my pure instincts and gut feeling tell me that Cadillac will be the one toting the rock for us in 2005, someway, somehow.

Also, with the 18th pick, look for us to take either Mark Clayton or Marcus Spears.

thanx, that's what i would like to express

Here is what I think about Saturday............Expect.....??????? I say if we can trade Surtain for that 2nd rounder.....then trade that 2nd rounder for either Edge or Shawn.....then trade down from 2 spot...hopefully with Minnesota for the 2 first rounders....and take Mike Williams...at 7. That would just make my day. Chambers Williams..Alexander or Edge and McMichael......shoooo Gus or Feeley cant F that up. Either way.....this will be the most craziest and funniest draft in a LONG LONG LONG time for Dolphins fans.....since Jimmys first...and I cant wait.

Believe draft will go like this...

SF - Rodgers

Cleve - Smith

TB - Edwards

Chicago - Mike Williams

Miami - Hummer first/ or Cadillac second (Dolphins pick up extra #2 and a #3 and #4) We make get another second for Surtain after KC trades down with their #15 pick depending on whether Carlos Rogers is still there - I doubt he will be there though - to acquire additional picks for PS)

Second best scenario in my view is keeping the second pick and taking Smith.

RunRickyRun34 said:
1. Alex Smith
2. Edwards
3. DJ
4. Benson
5. Rodgers
6. Rolle
7. RONNIE BROWN
I would be so happy if we trade with Minny and get Ronnie Brown at #7. It'll be a close call with the Cleveland pick, DJ and Rodgers would both be good picks for them.

Back
Top Bottom