My Mock 2.1 2 rounds with trades | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Mock 2.1 2 rounds with trades

Thank you for the thoughts all, I will try to post another one up whenever I can just to give thoughts and all.

I based the mock upon the idea of Tenn trading back because of the reports the Fischer loves Cutler (there is a few sources over that from the senior bowl where he coached him).

Buffalo on the other hand has the biggest problem at Left tackle with the loss of theirs. That killed their running game and in turn killed their season. Hence the trade up for D'Brickshaw.

The Ricky trade I actually thought of before I read on here that they were interested. It just sorta made sense to me, specially with the condition of his "good behavior"

For those curious the most trades for the 1st round is 6.

Jets: I really could see who to take there, Mario is BPA. Hawk isnt a need as they play the 4-3 with Vilma in the middle. Hawk could play OLB but their OLB are fine right now.

Lions: If Vince young is there with the new coach and all there I am pretty sure they would swipe young. That being said their GM has said he wants a Vet to compete with Harrington for another year. So unless Matt or Young are there I expect them to take a O-line/huff/BPA

Mangold to miami? No thank you, I like Rex there and I believe we can sign a veteran guard in the offseason either with bently or hutchinson. I think either of them would be a solid pick up for us.

Moss = I know we have had bad luck with miami WR, like green. Heck in Miami players (carey etc/...) But I believe that a speedster across from Chambers would very very much help us specially with a down the field system. Moss is a hometown boy and would love it that is for sure.

For Croyle vs Jacobs that is a toss up but Croyle fits our system better as a pocket passer and from the SEC. Hence I gave him the weight over Jacobs. Because I believe St. Nick would know him better.

I hope you guys enjoy and thank you for the critique good and bad. I like to hear how terrible or good it. :) I will try to make another for us all to think over with some other scenerios. I normally post them up on mock betweens but would like to here for you all too. If you want them? :dolphins:

Bowl_Bound said:
why would we take a RB in the 1st 2 years in a row? has that ever happened?

Don't think that he had us on a running back. Lots of trades it is confusing, but fun.

Bowl_Bound said:
why would we take a RB in the 1st 2 years in a row? has that ever happened?

Thats Jacksonville taking a RB after we traded them the pick.

If DeAngelo Williams is on the board teams would trade up for him.

Minn wants him badly and needs a top notch RB.

I would love to trade out and back and let someone else get their RB. Not only would it give us good and more value, but it is a good screw you to Minn for what they did to us over Carey. :tantrum:

Finsfan79 said:
If DeAngelo Williams is on the board teams would trade up for him.

Minn wants him badly and needs a top notch RB.

I would love to trade out and back and let someone else get their RB. Not only would it give us good and more value, but it is a good screw you to Minn for what they did to us over Carey. :tantrum:

Yeah, no kidding.

Back
Top Bottom