My Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Mock Draft

Madman29

Madman29
Reaction score
As of right now this is how i see the draft. Tell me what u guys think.
1. Texans- Reggie Bush

2. Saints- Matt Leinart

3. Titans- Jay Cutler

4. Jets- D’brickishaw Ferguson

5. Packers- AJ Hawk

6. Raiders- Mario Williams

7. 49ers- Haloti Ngata

8. Bills- Winston Justice

9. Lions- Vince Young

10. Cardinals- Deangelo Williams

11. Rams- Jimmy Williams

12. Browns- Demeco Ryans

13. Ravens- Marcus McNeill

14. Eagles- Santonio Holmes

15. Falcons- Mike Huff

16. :dolphins: Dolphins- Antonio Cromartie:dolphins:

17. Vikings- Lendale White

18. Cowboys- Tamba Hali

19. Chargers- Chad Jackson

20. Chiefs- Orien Harris

21. Buccs- Eric Winston

22. Bengals- Leonard Pope

23. Giants- Broderick Bunkley

24. Jags- Darnell Bing

25. Patriots- Chad Greenway

26. Broncos(from redskins)- Claude Wroten

27. Bears- Vernon Davis

28. Colts- Luarence Maroney

29. Panthers- Ernie Sims

30. Broncos- Tye Hill

31. Seahawks- Mathias Kiwanuka

32. Steelers- Jonathan Scott

Cromartie is way to injury prone for my liking. Otherwise, I could see a lot of it happening.

i dont see the titans taking cutler, mcnair and young are very close friends and mcnair wuld want to mentor him

No way Wroten goes that high, he could be facing jail time.

Don't see Cromartie going that high or Greenway going that low.

kitt23 said:
i dont see the titans taking cutler, mcnair and young are very close friends and mcnair wuld want to mentor him

anythings possible, and I could see the Titans drafting Cutler, for one, there is no guarantee that McNair will even be there next season, and Fisher/Chow got the chance to work with Jay during the Senior Bowl...

Titans Coach Jeff Fisher, who served as head coach of the North squad all week, was pleased with the strides he saw Cutler make.

“As the case of most of the players here, Jay improved steadily throughout the week,†Fisher said. “Jay sees the field well, he has exceptional arm strength, and his decision-making is good.â€Â

Some of the NFL scouts, general managers and coaches in attendance for the Senior Bowl believe Cutler to be at the same level as the top two quarterbacks in the draft  Vince Young of Texas and USC’s Matt Leinart.

Norm Chow, who coached Leinart for three years at USC before becoming the offensive coordinator for the Titans, had the chance to work one-on-one with Cutler most of the week.

“Jay had to do some things differently that we needed to see get done and I think he did a nice job for us,†Chow said. “It is hard to tell where he will end up [in the draft] because it is a personnel thing with what people need and what people want.â€Â

The Titans factor into that equation as they hold the No. 3 pick in the draft. And with Steve McNair on the backside of his career, quarterback is a position many analysts believe the Titans will target sooner rather than later.

“We are going to look at all the players in all the positions and at some point, we will have to address the quarterback position for the future standpoint,†Fisher said. “We are expecting Steve to come back but this is a great opportunity for Jay to get a head start.â€Â

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section=7&screen=news&news_id=47492

I bet your an FSU fan. Cromartie going that early would be as big of dumb move as giving up a 2nd round pick for a 3rd sting QB. If you want an FSU player you should have put Pat Watkins.....and it's still too early for him.

datruth55 said:
I bet your an FSU fan. Cromartie going that early would be as big of dumb move as giving up a 2nd round pick for a 3rd sting QB. If you want an FSU player you should have put Pat Watkins.....and it's still too early for him.

agreed, way, way too early for Cromartie....

datruth55 said:

Yea i think Cromartie could fall to the 2nd.

I know most people will disagree with picking Cromartie because he had a knee injury but before that injury he was the highest ranked DB in the nation. He was so talented that before this past season when he got hurt he was workin out as a reciever so he could play both ways. It is extremely unusal that you find a DB with his height and speed.

Hmm Vernon Davis at 27? That would make the Bears day Im sure.

Let Cromartie prove he's healthy first then you can make that pick otherwise I wouldn't pass on Greenway, unless we get Julian Peterson. By the way Vernon Davis is a top 12 pick.

Jaj said:
Let Cromartie prove he's healthy first then you can make that pick otherwise I wouldn't pass on Greenway, unless we get Julian Peterson. By the way Vernon Davis is a top 12 pick.

I wouldn't pass on Greenway even if we did get Julian Peterson. Cromartie would be a horrendous pick if Greenway was still on the board.

Back
Top Bottom