My Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Mock Draft

21. New England - Diet Pepsi Machine Tye Hill (CB, Clemson)

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

24. Cincinnati - Jay Cutler (QB, Vanderbilt)

He wont fall that far, and if he did, Cinci wouldn't take him

Oh and I read your college bball predicitions. I amd a strong Gonzaga fan. So I dont agree with anything you said about them. Im not sure how you can say you have no respect for the leading scorer in the nation. Ok thats all I have to say about that sence this is the draft room

Yeah, sorry playmaker...it's just from what I have said and heard...he plays dirty...he gets away with a lot of stuff and I know you see that. I guess I do have respect for someone that good....but from seeing him as limited amount of time as i have...he doesn't look like someone I would respect...but I guess I should change that since I have not seen him but 3 times!

He doesn't play any dirtier than anyone else. I respect your opinion, Im just standing up for my team!

Thats fine...I would do the same for mine...Go Canes!

What did you think on the predictions other then that?

I don't like the pick of Greenway even if we don't get lavar! I would rather get a LB in the 3rd. Please someone let Abdoul hodge fall that far!!! Someone start spreading a rumor that he got a 1 on his wonderlic, But don't tell Saban!!! :wink:

18. Dallas - Lendale White (RB, USC)

Dallas has Jones & Barber III at RB I don't see them taking another one in the first.

asdflvr92 said:
Thats fine...I would do the same for mine...Go Canes!

What did you think on the predictions other then that?

my bracket fell apart. I had cuse upsetting duke, so I messed that one up big time, and I had UNC taking it all. So my bracket is trash

:lol: well i had/have LSU beating Duke...but I HAD Kansas in teh final four...and Gonzaga losing to Xavier or Indinia... I forgot which one...I have UCLA winnin it all!

Mock draft program

Please don't get mad at me for spamming because I really am not trying to...I am trying to get more visitors to my site and I thought up a mock draft program and I just want to know if it looks good as in something you are interested in so PLEASE just tell me if it does and don't get mad because I really am not trying to!!!! GO FINS :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom