My Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Mock Draft

dolfan348454999

Macdaddy
Reaction score
I'll finish this later when I have more time, but here is everything up untill the only pick that really matters to most of us.
1.Texans-R.Bush
2.Saints-M.Williams
3.Titans-M.Lienhart
4.Jets-D.Ferguson
5.Packers-A.Hawk
6.49ers-V.Davis
7.Raiders-H.Ngata
8.Bills-V.Young
9.Lions-M.Huff
10.Cardinals-J.Cutler
11.Rams-W.Justice
12.Browns-C.Greenway
13.Ravens-J.Williams
14.Eagles-D.Williams
15.Broncos-S.Holmes
16.Dolphins-M.McNeill

I dont think the eagle go RB. THey have Westbrook who fits their system perfectly. I think they will go WR to replace B.O.

I dont like the McNeil pick.

playmaker1 said:
I dont think the eagle go RB. THey have Westbrook who fits their system perfectly. I think they will go WR to replace B.O.

I believe that WR is a bigger need for them, but if Deangelo Williams is availble they may take him.

the eagles are a pass first team. They have no real WR. Westbrook is their leading reciever, so I see them investing in someone like Holmes

playmaker1 said:
What is wrong with it. He has perfect measurables, 6'8'' 332 and a 4.97 40, and will be one of the best players left on the boeard. Who do you think they will go with. I thought about some others before choosing McNeill.

dolfan348454999 said:
What is wrong with it. He has perfect measurables, 6'8'' 332 and a 4.97 40, and will be one of the best players left on the boeard. Who do you think they will go with. I thought about some others before choosing McNeill.

I think that is high for McNeil. I think first round we should look at LB depending on LaVar, or maybe a safety. We got Shelton at OT. He is good, and then maybe get an OT in the 3rd or 4th to groom under him

playmaker1 said:
the eagles are a pass first team. They have no real WR. Westbrook is their leading reciever, so I see them investing in someone like Holmes
Think Holmes would be a good pick here, but still think they will go with the drafts top HB and hope to get a WR in later rounds. There is not a ton of depth at WR this year, but they should be able to get a decent WR in round 2.

playmaker1 said:
I think that is high for McNeil. I think first round we should look at LB depending on LaVar, or maybe a safety. We got Shelton at OT. He is good, and then maybe get an OT in the 3rd or 4th to groom under him
I'm going on the assumption that we are getting Lavar. With the latest news of the Jags dropping out of the fight for him I think it is close to a sure thing. I also did think it was a little early to take Ko Simpson.

dolfan348454999 said:
Think Holmes would be a good pick here, but still think they will go with the drafts top HB and hope to get a WR in later rounds. There is not a ton of depth at WR this year, but they should be able to get a decent WR in round 2.

they used last years 2nd round pick on Brown, he still has alot to learn. I think they need a playmaker that can kinda fill B.O.s shoes. Not compariing the two, but Holmes is a hugh talent at WR. Will be interesting. Just my opinion

dolfan348454999 said:
I'm going on the assumption that we are getting Lavar. With the latest news of the Jags dropping out of the fight for him I think it is close to a sure thing. I also did think it was a little early to take Ko Simpson.

I am hoping for LaVar, But I think a pick like Simpson is more realistic tham McNeil at 16.

playmaker1 said:
they used last years 2nd round pick on Brown, he still has alot to learn. I think they need a playmaker that can kinda fill B.O.s shoes. Not compariing the two, but Holmes is a hugh talent at WR. Will be interesting. Just my opinion
I believe Culpepper will take guys like Chambers and McMicheal to a level we have never seen them at. We have been seeing some of the worst QBs in the league throw to them over the last few years. So I don't think WR is the most likely, but I would not be unhappy with Holmes.

dolfan348454999 said:
I believe Culpepper will take guys like Chambers and McMicheal to a level we have never seen them at. We have been seeing some of the worst QBs in the league throw to them over the last few years. So I don't think WR is the most likely, but I would not be unhappy with Holmes.

I just really see Homles and Jackson off the board when we pick at 16 with eagles and denver picking in front of us

Back
Top Bottom