My Never Too Early Mock for 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Never Too Early Mock for 2018

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
1.)Bradley Chubb, DE out of NC St(6'4",276)

2.)Trumaine Edmunds, SOLB out of Virginia Tech(6'5",236)

3.)Frank Ragnow, C/G out of Arkansas(6'5",317)

4.)Deiondre Francois, QB out of Florida St(6'2",212)

5.)Marcus Baugh, TE out of Ohio St(6'5",258)

6.)L.J. Scott, RB out of Michigan St(6'1',230)

7.)KC McDermott, T/G out of Miami(6'6",310)

Bradley Chubb is apparently well versed against the run. I'd love it, if Chubbs was chosen by Miami. It would help continue to build along the front 7. I also like Malik Jefferson, as an OLB, very athletic.

Judging by preseason, Miami will have to again invest early draft picks on the defensive side. I think it would be smart to find another pass rusher and continue to build the linebacking unit. Chubb would seem like a solid pick in the first.

It looks like another good year for safeties as well so I'd keep an eye out there. Plus, the Dolphins still need some talent on the offensive line and maybe tight end.

Trade everything for Derwin James.

Jk, keep a 7th for a Kicker.

tenor.gif

Francois isn't coming out early and we don't draft fsu guys

Tankathon.com posted a week 1 two round mock draft with picking OG - Quentin Nelson in round 1 and FS - Quin Blanding in round 2. I'd love it that happened. You can move McDonald to the hybrid LB/S position on the defense.

Thinking about it and watching him id love Lamar Jackson.

I was down on him early, but watching him yesterday and looking at some plays he's a limitless potential player.

He's the most elusive player I've ever seen, he can easily make all the throws. I wouldn't take him over Fitzpatrick or James, but he'd be the qb I'd love to have in SoFla

BUT, if the offense is fine and the D blows then Miami is going all out defense again.

Which wouldn't hurt because I dream about James flying around with Reshad and TJ. Talk about a scary secondary.

BUT, if the offense is fine and the D blows then Miami is going all out defense again.

Which wouldn't hurt because I dream about James flying around with Reshad and TJ. Talk about a scary secondary.

James has DPOY potential...I love Ramsey and he was an elite DB coming out and I would say James is a better prospect. With a creative D-coordinator, he would be the catalyst for a defense. Run support, coverage, blitzing...very little he can't do. HE has size as well...6'3" 212 not to mention he should destroy the combine.

Thinking about it and watching him id love Lamar Jackson.

I was down on him early, but watching him yesterday and looking at some plays he's a limitless potential player.

He's the most elusive player I've ever seen, he can easily make all the throws. I wouldn't take him over Fitzpatrick or James, but he'd be the qb I'd love to have in SoFla

I think Miami would have to at least consider Lamar Jackson if he dropped to the Dolphins position. I do expect the team to take a quarterback, but likely middle rounds and someone who could initially challenge Matt Moore for the backup role.

Jackson with Adam Gase would be very intriguing.

James has DPOY potential...I love Ramsey and he was an elite DB coming out and I would say James is a better prospect. With a creative D-coordinator, he would be the catalyst for a defense. Run support, coverage, blitzing...very little he can't do. HE has size as well...6'3" 212 not to mention he should destroy the combine.

He's amazing. Sean Taylor like.

I'd cry for a week if Miami can get him.

He's amazing. Sean Taylor like.

I'd cry for a week if Miami can get him.
I’m right there with you. If that were to happen, we’d be able to make a video for the NFL, similar to the Pittsburgh video of that guy looking into his phone yelling “Merry Christmas “ after AB’s TD.

I'm coming around on Lamar Jackson. Last year his accuracy was very hit or miss. Too inconsistent but he looks to have worked on mechanics which has helped. He should only continue to improve and yes he's one of the fastest and most elusive guys to ever play QB

Back
Top Bottom