My new FH/DN Name Lobofin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My new FH/DN Name Lobofin

The Confessor

Doesnt play well with others
Reaction score
First, thanks to all that participated in this. Hope it was as fun for you as it was for me...

As I stated, it is time for a change. My old name was usefull, but just not quite me...

There were several GREAT options...and it is too bad Barley Pops came to play so late (Thanks John). It couldve been a real dark horse as Barley Pops is one of my true pleasures :beer1:

Another thought did come to mind over the process. Larry Csonka is still available, and it is a name I would truly enjoy...of course that would cause another poll...and I am not sure anybody is really up to that. Lobofin39 also comes to mind....thats it My new name will be Lobofin39....

Mal et el, if you would in all your spare time. Let me know what I need for my new name to be Lobobfin39...

I will notify my parents so they dont get confused when signing my B-day and Xmas cards...

PS: Is there a way to MASS notify everybody on my "Friends" list? If not, I can populate it.

Thanks again to everybody.

Kenny aka Lobofin39....

err...there is already a member with that name

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the "39"

Wolfin is still the best :refuse:

But, I guess I can live with Lobofin ;)
I actually do like that one a lot too.

You dont have to modify your friends list.

When we change your name your friends list reflects the change although your friends might not recognize the new name so a mass PM may be in order.

I understand there is a new treatment out for lycanthropy. It involves adult beverages, a razor, and a half ton of shaving cream. Should we start a collection or just get a DVD made of you howling at the moon and sell it in the zoo?

I understand there is a new treatment out for lycanthropy. It involves adult beverages, a razor, and a half ton of shaving cream. Should we start a collection or just get a DVD made of you howling at the moon and sell it in the zoo?

Thanks Rev, I had to look this one up cause it intrigued me. You really do know me well :lol:

Lycanthropy is the ability or power of a human being to undergo transformation into a wolf or wolf-like characteristics. The term comes from Greek lykánthropos (λυκάνθρωπος): λύκος, lýkos ("wolf") + άνθρωπος, ánthrōpos ("man") (Rose, 230). The word can also be used transitively, referring to the act of transforming someone else into an animal, or Lycanthrope.
The word lycanthropy is sometimes used generically for any transformation of a human into animal form, though the precise term for that is technically "therianthropy". Sometimes, "zoanthropy" is used instead of "therianthropy" (Guiley, 192).
Folk-etymology also links the word to Lycaon, a king of Arcadia who, according to Ovid's Metamorphoses, was turned into a ravenous wolf in retribution for attempting to serve human flesh (his own son) to visiting Zeus in an attempt to disprove the god's divinity.
There is also a mental illness called lycanthropy in which a patient believes he or she is, or has transformed into, an animal and behaves accordingly. This is sometimes referred to as clinical lycanthropy to distinguish it from its use in legends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycanthropy

EDIT: Is this a word you use with your Clergy often?...just wondering:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom