My new name...

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Since I coined the term "Fiedler Hugger"

I am now offically coining the AJ Feely as
"AJ Fiedler Junior."
After seeing the clips provided online and reading the various comments from other coaches I think it is appropriate.

PS
And yes if I am wrong I will be glad to come on here and publicly eat a big plate of crow.

I wish others here would do the same. All the heat I took over the last year for bashing Jay and not one Fiedler Hugger has shown up to say "You were right, and I was wrong"

No sweat. they know the truth.

I actually referred to him as "Fiedler 2.0" a few weeks ago. I'm sticking with that name, and I hope the implied chance at an improvement holds true.

Their is no way AJ is JF. first off, he dont have those ears.

Originally posted by fin-atic
...PS
And yes if I am wrong I will be glad to come on here and publicly eat a big plate of crow.

I wish others here would do the same. All the heat I took over the last year for bashing Jay and not one Fiedler Hugger has shown up to say "You were right, and I was wrong"

I totally agree. The Fiedler Huggers need to finally man up and admit that they were wrong. I noticed the error of my thinking after the NE game the past year. After the performance he had last year before they injury, it gave a lot of people hope that we would see better play from Jay.

No one really talks about this, but I think that thumb injury has really taken it's toll. It doesn't seem to make sense how he played so well last year, and then in '03, the production took a nosedive. Warren Moon had that same injury, and he was never the same.

I think your analysis of the thumb injury is a bullseye. Right on the money. Jay was not great to begin with, but he lost somehting after that injury. He is not talented enough to have any liability and when he came back, he was not the same.

I think your analysis of the thumb injury is a bullseye. Right on the money. Jay was not great to begin with, but he lost somehting after that injury. He is not talented enough to have any liability and when he came back, he was not the same.
Thanks. I look at games I've recorded over the years from time to time, and he simply can't make those same throws anymore with consistency. After that Dallas game, I was hoping that the "2002" Jay was finally back. We were sadly mistaken. :(

If I was going to be completely unfair and make up a derisive name for the new QB before I even gave him a chance to prove anything....I would call him ....AJ Fiedler Clone. :D

Of course when I read the title of the thread....I expected to see the name "Fin-hatec".....:confused:

Since I coined the term "Fiedler Hugger"

I am now offically coining the AJ Feely as
"AJ Fiedler Junior."
After seeing the clips provided online and reading the various comments from other coaches I think it is appropriate.

PS

I think just plain ole "J Feeley" is too darned scary !! :lol:

Somebody on this board referred to Jay Fiedler as JFF (as in Jay F-ing Fiedler) during the 2003 season. I really liked that one. I apologize that I don't remember who, and if it's you, please stand up and take credit. So I choose to refer to A.J. Feeley as AJFF. Or maybe AFJF. Yes I know, very original.

Do you have any links to those video clips?

They are on the main page of this forum in a thread titled "Feeley clips here"

It was very Jay like. A few very good passes, some accurate very short stuff, and a few turnovers, and underthrown long passes.

Back
Top Bottom