My NFL Draft Story | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My NFL Draft Story

RealDriscoll

Still Perfect.. and You're Not.
Reaction score
I know this won't be of much interest but I thought it was kind of funny so I'll post for a chuckle. I have been engaged with my fiancee for a little over two years now and she wanted to plan a wedding date so I told her any date would suffice. Her mother and her decided to make it April 25th. When I found the new I was stunned and tried to think of any reasoning to change the date. I got her to postpone it one day until the 26th so I will miss Day 2 (Which I will need updates sent to my blackberry :D). Her mother heard the news and was outraged by the news. She couldn't believe I would switch the date because of the NFL Draft. My fiancee took my defense and said the most beautiful words ever, " Mom, I am sorry but we have a first and two second's this year with Bill Parcells."

So we will be flying from Baltimore to Miami for the Draft Party on that Friday Night, Coming home Saturday Night and getting married on Sunday.

I am pathetic so now I am going to watch John Bonham make Moby Dick his ***** :rimshot:

It's all a matter of priorities!!!!! To me the NFL draft is almost as good as Christmas. You get to see your team add some great new additions. You can always get married at a later time!!! :D Sounds like your fiance took things well and her mom.....If I could ever find a chick who was a big Dolphin's fan I would marry her on the spot, but I usually end up with a woman who wants to watch ice skating/gymnastics....or they want to go visit a plant nursery on Sundays during football. :(

Anyone who like Bonzo is allright with me!!!! :up:

I think I will listen to When the Levee Breaks. :rimshot:

I know this won't be of much interest but I thought it was kind of funny so I'll post for a chuckle. I have been engaged with my fiancee for a little over two years now and she wanted to plan a wedding date so I told her any date would suffice. Her mother and her decided to make it April 25th. When I found the new I was stunned and tried to think of any reasoning to change the date. I got her to postpone it one day until the 26th so I will miss Day 2 (Which I will need updates sent to my blackberry :D). Her mother heard the news and was outraged by the news. She couldn't believe I would switch the date because of the NFL Draft. My fiancee took my defense and said the most beautiful words ever, " Mom, I am sorry but we have a first and two second's this year with Bill Parcells."

So we will be flying from Baltimore to Miami for the Draft Party on that Friday Night, Coming home Saturday Night and getting married on Sunday.

I am pathetic so now I am going to watch John Bonham make Moby Dick his ***** :rimshot:

:lol: Great Story. Your fiancee is a keeper. :up:

You are lucky, my girl is from England and she thinks the Miami Dolphins play soccer :(

You have a keeper!!!!!!!!! :up:

Wow, she sounds like all a Fin fan could ever ask for.

And with that last bit, you definitely have my vote.

Back
Top Bottom