My No trade Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My No trade Mock

Kinda? Prefer Pitts at 3!
Love Pitts but I think 3 is a little high. TEs typically take longer to get translate to the NFL game and Mike Gesicki is starting to hit his stride and our TE depth is solid with Smythe and Shaheen. I watched every snap Pitts has taken (gator fan) and I know he’s not your typical TE. It’s an interesting debate though because if Pitts hits and adjusts to NFL game quickly he probably has the most potential of anyone in the Draft

Love Pitts but I think 3 is a little high. TEs typically take longer to get translate to the NFL game and Mike Gesicki is starting to hit his stride and our TE depth is solid with Smythe and Shaheen. I watched every snap Pitts has taken (gator fan) and I know he’s not your typical TE. It’s an interesting debate though because if Pitts hits and adjusts to NFL game quickly he probably has the most potential of anyone in the Draft
He’s not a typical TE EITHER..so that’s the thing everyone is saying and it’s true..he’s probably the best WR on most teams in a year or two, also..he’s a true mismatch

That's nice, Barmore is contentious however as there are big questions on his focus level for the not so big games. I would probably go in a different direction there but I can definitely understand why you would take a chance on that talent level. You started off with the best pick and those 3 guys between 36 and 81 are players I would love to see suit up in aqua/teal/ whatever we are calling it nowadays. Wade at 123 is also a player I would be looking at to target to bolster that secondary, great value down there.

Not a TE dude.

Not a TE dude.
Like I said I’m a gators fan, I watched every snap, I even put he’s not your typical TE. But he’s not a pure WR either. He’s not gonna line up outside and run a full route tree as a WR. Sure you can throw him 50/50 balls and he will be great but we have a few guys who can do that. Pitts is at his best when you can play him as a big slot (where Mike Gesicki plays) and then in goal line packages play him outside and have a guy who can make those fade catches Parker struggled with last year. Love the player, just don’t think it’s the best pure fit or the biggest need. Which is why I would have Sewell graded higher.

Hmm... normally I like your posts, but eww...

This might be one of my least favourite mocks ever.

(rends clothing and kicks dirt off shoes as I slowly back away)
I like it. 2 top dogs on O. 2 top dogs on D. I can see 4 impact players.

Also really like Eskridge who isn't afraid to knock the hell out of folks!

We need more at S so I liked my double down.

>>> of course not as fancy as trading down.

I like it. 2 top dogs on O. 2 top dogs on D. I can see 4 impact players.

Also really like Eskridge who isn't afraid to knock the hell out of folks!

We need more at S so I liked my double down.

>>> of course not as fancy as trading down.
Well... if it went this way, I would hold my nose and root for them, but I sure wouldn't spend my resources on a TE and DT in the early first round.

...and yes, I took points off for the two safeties.

I would be going Chase at #3 over Pitts if i can't trade.

And I don't care for the Barmore pick.

Also not confident Collins makes it to #36 but would be thrilled to land him there.

Back
Top Bottom