my number 1 choice as our coach next year... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my number 1 choice as our coach next year...

DolfanNJ

Practice Squad
Reaction score
is bill cowher. he's a good coach and the players respect him. he will bring alot to the table if he comes...

112_bstoops_tamjpgJPG-1.jpg

Personally, I wouldn't mind trying to get Jimmy Johnson back. I know that is a longshot but I don't think he fully got to develop his plan when he was here.

I also wouldn't mind looking into Dennis Green to see if he is available. He seemed to be a great guy and ready and willing to coach again. Outside shot of bringing in a Bob Stoops, however I think he isn't willing to leave Oklahoma right now where he is seocnd only to god himself.

Stoops ain't going NO where. I think it is final. We all like Cowher. Lets go ahead and notify Wayne H. so we can hurry and get it done as soon as the season is over. No need in waiting around. Does someone have his number I will call him and let him know. lol

How do you know? Are you his momma? Did he tell you?

He said when he has accomplished everything there is to accomplish, he would like to come to the NFL.

What the HELL are you talking about? Are you hinting toward staying with Wannstedt???

And if Stoops is a stupid choice, then the gm's for the Browns and 49ers should be fired, because they sure as hell tried to get him.

everyone keeps saying bob stoops, i dont want stoops, most college coaches struggle when they frist come in, and he dont know the whole salary cap, and contract and money issues, i want a guy that has experience to come in and do a good job,

Originally posted by Crzynick25
everyone keeps saying bob stoops, i dont want stoops, most college coaches struggle when they frist come in, and he dont know the whole salary cap, and contract and money issues, i want a guy that has experience to come in and do a good job,

so theres a standard? apprently you all think DW isn't very good so is stoops a step down?

Stoops is a master movtivator (SP?) and he flat out knows football...

you're all look at spurrier and saying BAD COLLEGE COACHES!! when in reality that guy has the ****tiest team, and job in the world... anyone who goes to washington is set to fail.

1.Stoops
2.Green
3. Charlie Wies

As I said in another post, I want to Stoops to come to the NFL so he stops being so mean to Mack Brown and my Horns

Hookem
Texphinphan

Back
Top Bottom