My observations on the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My observations on the game

rafael

Hall Of Famer
Club Member
Reaction score
This was the first time I had the opportunity to watch the team this year. Here are my observations. (if anybody cares)

-the run D is vastly improved.

-robert edwards has so much more burst than last year. Any of the 3 RBs behind RW could run for btw 900 and 1100 yards in this league.

-wade smith will do fine against the pass rush. He isn't much of a drop off from Dixon. We do need Dixon back for the running game, though, b/c he is a much better run blocker than Smith.

-rogers will have a huge impact on our return teams.

-simmons could also have huge impact. He may be quicker than Rogers.

-tolver has incredible balance.

-chambers needs to step up. Both Thompson and Mcknight are making more plays than him.

-once the regular season starts, Miami needs to take more shots down field and some of those have to be completed.

-jf is making better decisions. He seems to really be understanding the O.

-griese is also making better decisions. He's clearly improving, I hope this toe thing ends up being nothing.

-sage is also much better. He could do ok in a pinch, but I would rather give him another season to mature.

-rw is not running as hard. I think its just b/c its the preseason.

-fletcher made several nice plays and a couple of bad ones. He should be one of the best nickle or dime backs in the league.

-taylor is by far our best player and one of the best in the league. He seems to be continuing where he left off.

Overall, my main concern is the passing game. If it comes together we are a definite SB team. If it continues to flounder, then we are a playoff team and no more.

Back
Top Bottom