My observations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My observations

Dolphin351W

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First, let me say that it was bound to catch up to us. Our offense has not be playing good for well over three weeks. Of course winning puts everything in the bqack burner. My big thing is what is wrong with the offensive line? That is where everything begins. Fiedler isn't great, but with time he can be effective. I was one person who didn't like Fiedler at first, I admired his heart and guts, I have seen him play great games but today was not one of them. There were times where the defensive pressure was not that bad but he would make throws that would land 2 yards in front of the receiver or three yards out of bounds. Before the game I was very sure that we would win this game, I mean NE had most, if not all, their subs in starting. Are we that bad of an offense that we couldn't move it, or score more then 13 points, on a defense with that many subs? I do not want to take anything away from NE, they came in with the will, and the attitude/ Everyone wants to make a big deal of the missed kick(s) but we should not have ever been in that position to begin with. Other then Randy, Chambers, Ricky, there was no one on offense that wanted this game that bad. Looking at the glass half full you can say we are not following suit like we have in years past. What does that mean, I guess we will all find out. The defense is playing, this cliche is getting old, lights out. Our defense for the most part played great. Marion and Zack were great. Hopefully this loss will prompt Norv and Wanny to evaluate their offense and not be so obvious. That throw Fiedler made to Chambers in the endzone was nothing short of perfect but he follows that with..nothing. He needs to be more consistent especially with the bulk of our schedule coming up. I would not blame one person for this loss, we didn't finish the game. Please tell me if I am wrong, or if I missed something, I know there are more knowledgable fans here then me so feel free. Go Dolphins!

It all boils down to the offensive line.(and i do mean offensive)They are to blame for no running game,no pass protection,a blocked fieldgoal,and a partilly blocked punt.People can blame fiedler all they want,but i dont think it really matters who is under center,they are going to get killed.and i'm no big fan of Fiedlers either

Fiedler's play has been horrible, but you're right. It starts with the O-line. They got completely pushed back on the blocked FG.

Back
Top Bottom