My own perspective........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My own perspective...........

Mfinsrule

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The biggest thing I have noticed with Miami this year is that they are for the most part not beating themselves as they seemingly did all last year. Last year a team would simply have to play a ball control game against us and wait for us to make the inevitable mistake that they would cash in and win the game. This year teams are having to play us hard and make plays to win.
Granted we have given games away, but I have seen great plays by defenses to win the games against us. Saban is changing the attitude of this team and it will take a little time, but I think he is the man to do it. I really loved the attitude the offensive line showed at the end of the Atlanta game where they were p*ssed off for not ramming the ball in for a final touchdown. How many times have we ever seen that kind of attitude? Especially for a unit that was so bad last year.
I get as upset as anyone after these losses and seem to cool off and reflect on the past game by about Thursday.
Thank God for Finheaven to allow me to rant on Sunday afternoon and then talk intelligently on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom