my partial mock draft + reasons + what I want | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my partial mock draft + reasons + what I want

maddendude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1. Houston - Young
I would expect them to look to free agency or try to trade for a lineman, and get hometown hero Vince Young. The tickets and merchendise theyd sell would be through the roof. Everyone in texas already loves him. Plus that makes Carr availible to trade, possibly to the fins.

2. New Orleans - Leinart
Everyone knows they need a QB. This is pretty much a gauranteed pick. They just signed deuce to like 7 years, no need for bush.

3. Tennessee - Bush
They cant pass him up, simple as that.

4. New York Jets - Ferguson
They need some help there. If they dont feel the need to go for OL, they could trade miami the picks possibly for Madison, because Cutler is wanted and Jets need a CB. Jets could nail 2 birds with one stone this way.

(5...8 - Dont need QBs)

9. Lions - Winston or Cutler
They have the wide receivers and running back. They need a QB. They helped their oline last year, but can still do more. It all depends on their faith in Harrington.

10. Cards - DeAngelo Williams
They keep warner for a year, and go for QB next year...its the smartest thing they can do.

(11...15 - Dont need QBs)

16. Dolphins - Cutler
IF he lasts this long. I REALLY want Cutler! Im hopeing we trade with the jets to get him because the lions AND cards could both be interested in him. We just have to get there first.

TENN don't need Bush as they have Brown and Cutler's not gonna be there for us at 16 so stop dreaming.Croyle is the next best option and we might have to take him in the 1st if we can move down cos he won't be there in the 2nd for us either.

Ozzy rules!!

maddendude said:
1. Houston - Young
I would expect them to look to free agency or try to trade for a lineman, and get hometown hero Vince Young. The tickets and merchendise theyd sell would be through the roof. Everyone in texas already loves him. Plus that makes Carr availible to trade, possibly to the fins.

2. New Orleans - Leinart
Everyone knows they need a QB. This is pretty much a gauranteed pick. They just signed deuce to like 7 years, no need for bush.

3. Tennessee - Bush
They cant pass him up, simple as that.

4. New York Jets - Ferguson
They need some help there. If they dont feel the need to go for OL, they could trade miami the picks possibly for Madison, because Cutler is wanted and Jets need a CB. Jets could nail 2 birds with one stone this way.

(5...8 - Dont need QBs)

9. Lions - Winston or Cutler
They have the wide receivers and running back. They need a QB. They helped their oline last year, but can still do more. It all depends on their faith in Harrington.

10. Cards - DeAngelo Williams
They keep warner for a year, and go for QB next year...its the smartest thing they can do.

(11...15 - Dont need QBs)

16. Dolphins - Cutler
IF he lasts this long. I REALLY want Cutler! Im hopeing we trade with the jets to get him because the lions AND cards could both be interested in him. We just have to get there first.
I see the Jet's trading the 4th pick, but i don't see them trading to the Dolphins, that would more than likely hurt us in the long run, i see us trading with San Fran or Oakland.

Back
Top Bottom