My perspective on Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My perspective on Ricky

FemaleFinFan

Go G-Men!
Reaction score
At first I felt like I was punched in the stomache. But the more I think about it, the better I feel. The reason I feel better? AJ Feeley.
I live in Philly. I hate the Eagles with a passion. When McNabb went down 2 years ago, I was thrilled. I thought for sure that team had no chance to go anywhere. Then when Detmer went down the next week, it was icing on the cake. Then this kid stepped in from out of nowhere and lead them to a 4-1 record with out their starter. AJ works extremly well under pressure. I've seen it. Now there's even more pressure on him and I am confident that he will lead the team. We may not make the playoffs, but I am confident we will go 10-6, if not better. This also may make Dave into a better coach. His job is allready on the line, and with out our "star" player, he's going to have to work twice as hard coaching the team if he wants to keep his job.
Personally, I would not take Ricky back even if he begged. He's selfish, cowardly and classless. And don't give me any of the mental illness BS. I work with schizophrenics...

Back
Top Bottom