My possible theory on Q.Carter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My possible theory on Q.Carter

Elfpower

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ok everyone I have a theory here on why Quincy Carter was released. This is only a theory I made up and I dont believe it completely, but I actually think its a possibility...though im probably gonna end up being wrong. Anyways, I think its possible that QCar is homosexual. Now, here are my reasons why...I live here in Dallas and I heard the whole Parcells and J.Jones press conference, and they were so adament in not giving any clue whatsover on the reasoning for his release, it just seemed a little strange to me. They continued to say that they were very sad to have to let him go, but for the teams sake, they had to go along without him. They discussed how it was important for them to maintain QCar's privacy about the issue. To me, if this was a drug issue, I dont think they would be as reluctant to give even the smallest details. For doing something as bad as cocaine or drugs you wouldn't expect that entire organization to be that completely hush hush about the situation. All the players being interviewed about it claim to not know a thing about the reasoning behind his release, which leads me to believe that the players were either strictly told to say nothing about him being homosexual, or the upper organization is making sure that the players dont know, because it would be likely that a player would easily leak such a thing to the media. QCar is also quoted as being utterly shocked that cocaine was brought up as an issue why, which I could understand him not admitting to that if that is the case. I dunno, it would be would just be precieved as very biggotive of the organization to release a guy for being gay, so them being so secretive about this situation makes me think that they are trying there damndist to cover there asses. But at the same time, there is no way and openly gay person could play in the NFL. not that i have anything against homosexuals, cause i really dont care what people do in there personal lives. I just think a majority of players on his team would not accept him if this were the case, let alone the rest of the league. Bottom line....it is just very very strange to me that the Cowboys organization is being so secretive about the situation, and they say there reasoning for that is to respect QCars privacy. A player abusing drugs has never been a situation that the NFL or a team has tried not to reveal, especially given that he's already been released for it. Now, before you all start jumping on me, just know that Im fully aware that Im in all likelyhood, completely wrong....it was just something that i thought about and wanted to share. So if my theory has just pissed you off, take it easy on me. thanks. ryan.

Back
Top Bottom