My post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
Muck and TT,

Since you already know what I am talking about..... I will address this directly.

I, along with some other members, am a little irratated that SOME of the posts in the lounge have been "delete" or "moved" or "disappearing."

The most recent post that was transplanted did not voilate TOS and had a great quote by noodle arm in it. I know, because it has been referenced acouple times on this site, that I was not the only person who found that quote to be hilarious and worthy of flippers finest.

Whatever was wrong with the thread, I dont understand why it could not have been edited and kept in the lounge. From what i recall, there were no harsh side discussions about "the thing we do not speak of" and the thread was not heading in that direction.

I understand why you would move some of the other posts because they were started side discussions about something that you guys want to bury..... however I dont believe this thread was headed in that direction.

If there was a recent post added to this thread that I did not read and caused it to be moved, then I apologize because therefore I know not what I speak of.

Also my last post in the lounge was not meant as a dig, it was a simple warning and my reasons for warning jt023 about his post so it would not share the same fate the previous post did that referenced "the thing we do not speak of."

If you tell someone to delete something, and dont give you reasons or make a point, they are less likely to heed your advice. Hence is why i told him my reasons for suggesting he deleted a few lines.

-Philter

:monkeyr: FinInRi

Dont you start. I did the JT a favor by giving him a heads up so his post wouldnt be deleted and then had to go on the defensive for talking about "the thing we dont talk about".

TT told me to post my comment in here, so I did.

I for one would like to thank Philter...my thread might of got deleted if it was not for him...Thanks

Dont you start.

Just a lot of whining goin on.. I know this is a place for complaints but hey what can I say, I don't complain much.. That's my girl's job.

I could give a care about what this is all about but it's just that whiners are a target for me. :)

FiN.in.RI said:
Just a lot of whining goin on.. I know this is a place for complaints but hey what can I say, I don't complain much.. That's my girl's job.

I could give a care about what this is all about but it's just that whiners are a target for me. :)

Read the post fruitcake. TT told me to post it in here, so I did. I figured I would be discreet and voice my complaints about them removing noodle's post, which im pretty sure you thought was funny, and I politely asked them to return the thread and just delete out the stuff they thought would be controvertial. No whining at all...... Are you knee pads worn out yet? Cause this has absolutely nothing to do with you it seems you like having the pearly necklace on.

Jt0323 said:
I for one would like to thank Philter...my thread might of got deleted if it was not for him...Thanks
No problem. This is pretty silly IMO. It looked like you put effort into the post so I figured I would give you a heads up so it wouldnt get removed. FininRI is trying to be a dooche. He can suck my balls.

Way to violate TOS, 25. And in the "TOS" section nonetheless. Can't be having that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom