My preferences/hope | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My preferences/hope

Adrain Peterson falls to #9...Green Bay trades #16 and a #2 for our #1.

#1 (16) Dwaayne Bowe, wr, LSU
#2 (9) Tony Ugoh, ot Arkansas
#2 (16) Ryan Kalil, c, USC
#3 Earl Everett, WLB, Florida
#4 Kevin Kolb, qb Houston
#6 Jon Abbate, lb Wake Forest
#7 Jeff Samardjiza, wr N. Dame (retain rights)

I would be way too happy if this happend, but I don't think so.

First, I think AP is going to Cleveland, and thats the only player that teams will trade up for (I think, Teddy Ginn, maybe).

I don't think Earl Everett makes it all the way to the third round. If he does, I'll be surprised if the Bucs don't pick him. He fits their scheme and hes a Florida kid.

I am a big time fan of Kolb, as you know.

The Samardjiza pick...hey, you know, whatever. It would be great if we could find our own seventh round Marcus Colston. I do like what we did last year in the seventh...pick a player like Rod Wright and hope he pans out.

I'd be searching for guys that are either injured now or coming off an injury. That what we did with Adawale Ogunleye and look how hes turned out.

why would green bay trade up for peterson when they can resign green who had good year last year. i really hope miami takes leon hall. i think we need 2 find shut down corner over WR. we need turnovers in 2ndary

I think AP is way better for the future than AG....and I think GB thinks so as well.

And what makes you think LH is a shut down corner? Did you not see the OSU or USC games? He was awful.

I would love for that to happen. I'm not really crazy about any of the choices that will most likely be left at nine. If Quinn, Branch, or Adams are still on the board, I would hope we'd draft one of them. Bowe looks like quite a prospect so I like that pick at 16. If Ryan Kalil is still on the board when with our first pick in the second, I would take him there and not risk having someone else grab him. The other picks look solid, although the Samardjiza pick is kinda out there.

Earl Everett would be a steal in the third, much like Crowder has been.

This is a great thread. The info outstanding. The mock draft was outstanding. We seem to mostly agree on Leon Hall. Where are you guys on the football message board? We need this caliber of posting there, as well.

Adrain Peterson falls to #9...Green Bay trades #16 and a #2 for our #1.

#1 (16) Dwaayne Bowe, wr, LSU
#2 (9) Tony Ugoh, ot Arkansas
#2 (16) Ryan Kalil, c, USC
#3 Earl Everett, WLB, Florida
#4 Kevin Kolb, qb Houston
#6 Jon Abbate, lb Wake Forest
#7 Jeff Samardjiza, wr N. Dame (retain rights)

I could live with this draft. I would draft a backup RB in the 6th instead though.

Kevin Kolb sucks....Miami should get Reggie Nelson in the 1st and Tony Ugoh in the 2nd then Drew Stanton in the 3rd

Kevin Kolb sucks....Miami should get Reggie Nelson in the 1st and Tony Ugoh in the 2nd then Drew Stanton in the 3rd

Those are good picks. I if not Reggie, I like Laron Landry with the first pick.Love Tony for rd 2. But with my 3rd I'm not sure to go Offense or defense so i would slide in Paul Williams WR or Prescott Burgess OLB

Back
Top Bottom