My PRESEASON NFL Predictions for the 2002-03 Season with playoff scores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My PRESEASON NFL Predictions for the 2002-03 Season with playoff scores

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
AFC

*(2)Miami
*(1)Pittsburgh
*(4)Denver
*(3)Tennessee
WC-Indianapolis
WC-Cincinnati

Wild Card Game-Indianapolis over Denver 24-20
Wild Card Game-Tennessee over Cincinnati 24-9

Divisonal Game-Miami over Tennessee 27-17
Divisional Game-Pittsburgh over Indianapolis 24-21

AFC Championship- Miami over Pittsburgh 16-13

NFC
*(1)49ers
*(2)Eagles
*(3)Bucs
*(4)Vikings
WC-Rams
WC-Saints

Wild Card Game- Vikings over Saints 31-27
Wild Card Game- Rams over Bucs 27-20

Divisional-49ers over Vikings 35-24
Divisional-Eagles over Rams 24-21

NFC Championship 49ers over Eagles 24-20

SUPERBOWL

49ers over Miami 27-21

AFC NOTES:

(I would have had Cleveland there instead of Cincinnati, but the loss of Jamir Miller will hurt them badley.)

(I would also have had Oakland there instead of Cincinatti, BUT NO Gruden, no fire lit under there old as*es, Bill Callahan is a joke, and Al Davis needs to be admitted to a retirement/nursing home.)

NFC NOTES:

(I would have had Green Bay there instead of Minnesota, BUT the Packers would have to have Terry Glenn healthy at least for 13 games, because the rest of their receivers suck, and I can forsee teams putting 8 men in the box to stop Ahman Green)

(I think Washington and Chicago both are WAY overrated so that would explain why I don't have them in there.)

This of course is based on my personal opinion, bash if you feel, praise if you'd like. After Week 1, my mind may change, but this is what I feel right now.

Miami VS. Washington

We win it by a Field Goal and complete the second perfect season in history. 19-0 Baby..

sorry 84 but i like crazy 305 outlook better! lol Lets just hope it happens that way, ill go with 10-6 and 2nd in our division, with us getting better every game and making it to the afc championship game, at least i hope

Originally posted by chambers84
AFC

(I would also have had Oakland there instead of Cincinatti, BUT NO Gruden, no fire lit under there old as*es, Bill Callahan is a joke, and Al Davis needs to be admitted to a retirement/nursing home.)

Would you have kept Gruden for one more year and still lose him rather than take the money and draft picks this year?? Or is Davis crazy for loading up with players for a super bowl run this year??

:monkey:
Al Davis

I would have taken the deal and signed a better coach than who they chose...but if they win it all this year and still have picks next year we'll say he was a genius for doing the deal.

Honestly I don't understand the Gruden Fuss at all. The Raiders were terrible at the end of last season losing their last 3 games and there was a split locker room between the offense and defense. I would not court a coach who loses control of his team.

Back
Top Bottom