My Projected 2004 Starting Lineup | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Projected 2004 Starting Lineup

Originally posted by HofCityFan
So everybody thinks Wade Smith is going to be ok at LT, is this because most think that with Brunell being left handed he wouldn't be protecting the blind side

Although he got burned a few times all in all Wade had a great year as a rookie (and made the "all-rookie team"). More importantly he played A LOT better then anyone believed he would as a 3rd round pick his first year out. He wasn't supposed to play but maybe a few snaps here and there as a backup.

With off-season conditioning, strengthening and gaining some solid weight/muscle he will be MUCH better next year (and of course a year of nfl experience under his belt). Right or left-handed QB will be much better protected and feel much better with him at LT then they did last year.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Anybody think Dixon might be in the mix?????

Nope. I really do like the guy, honestly, and he is a good player....however, he is getting past his prime, getting hurt too much and I think we need to save his roster spot for someone else and use what little money we'd save by cutting him on someone else, lord knows we'll need the $ this off-season. Every couple hundred thousand here and there signs our drafts without having to restructure existing contracts or can be dedicated to FA signings/bonuses.

everard...thats already been pointed out i made a mistake i thought Nails played center last year before he was injured, and Buckley replaced madison and surtain i forgot. He did make good plays though, alot of them. I say keep him.

Oh and Navyfish, I didnt mean Gadsden sorry haha i have always been a huge supporter, the thing that really pisses me off is that they NEVER get him in there anymore. I think he caught like 3 passes once he came back to the phins...just sad...he is a sure handed catch.

I also like the idea of Peter Warrick coming to the dolphins, now THAT is a FA WR I would like to see come to us!! I lived in Tallahassee while he went to FSU and my bro was at college thre during the undefeated season all the way to the national championship...what a year..hes a great WR theres no doubt about that.

Originally posted by Phinfan31

I also like the idea of Peter Warrick coming to the dolphins, now THAT is a FA WR I would like to see come to us!! I lived in Tallahassee while he went to FSU and my bro was at college thre during the undefeated season all the way to the national championship...what a year..hes a great WR theres no doubt about that. [/B]

There's only one problem with Warrick coming to the Dolphins...he's not a free agent.

2 columns: My ideal/realistic

Offense
QB-Mark Brunell/Fiedler
RB-Ricky Williams/Williams
FB-Rob Konrad/Konrad
WR-Chris Chambers/Chambers
WR-Michael Clayton/Lee Evans
TE-Randy McMichael/McMichael
LT-Orlando Pace or Walter Jones/Wade Smith
LG-Billy Yates/Nails
C-Seth McKinney/McKinney
RG-Adam Timmerman/Yates
RT-Wade Smith/Chad Clifton

Defense
LDE-Adewale Ogunlaye/Ogunlaye
LDT-Tim Bowens/Bowens
RDT-Larry Chester/Chester
RDE-Jason Taylor/Taylor
SLB-Morlon Greenwood/Eddie Moore
MLB-Zach Thomas/Thomas
WLB-Junior Seau/Seau
LCB-Pat Surtain/Surtain
RCB-Terell Buckley/Madison
SS-Sammy Knight/Knight
FS-Arturo Freeman/Freeman

K-Olindo Mare/Mare
P-Matt Turk/Turk

Revised..now that I realize that Todd Wade was pretty damn good after all.

OFFENSE

QB- Mark Brunell(FA)-JAX
RB- Ricky Williams
FB- Rob Konrad
WR- Chris Chambers
WR- Rashaun Woods(rookie)
TE- Randy McMichael
LT- Wade Smith
LG- Mike Goff (FA)-CIN
C- Seth McKinney
RG- Todd Perry or Nails
RT- Todd Wade

DEFENSE

LDE- Eric Hicks(FA)-KC
LDT- Tim Bowens
RDT- Larry Chester
RDE- Jason Taylor
SLB- Morlon Greenwood
MLB- Zach Thomas
WLB- Junior Seau
LCB- Patrick Surtain
RCB- Sam Madison
SS- Sammy Knight
FS- Arturo Freeman

OFFENSE

QB- Peyton Manning (FA)
RB- Ricky Williams
FB- Rob Konrad
WR- Chris Chambers
WR- Terrel Owens (FA)
TE- Randy McMichael
LT- Orlando Pace (FA)
LG- Cosey Coleman (FA)
C- Kevin Mawae (FA)
RG- Adam Timmerman (FA)
RT- John Tait (FA)

DEFENSE

LDE- Jevon Kearse (FA) Keep Ogun too........
LDT- Tim Bowens
RDT- Warren Sapp (FA)
RDE- Jason Taylor
SLB- Julian Peterson (FA)
MLB- Zach Thomas
WLB- Junior Seau
LCB- Patrick Surtain
RCB- Champ Bailey (FA)
SS- Sammy Knight
FS- Donovan Darius (FA)

Hire John Gruden for the OC position, Bill Belichick for DC, and Bill Parcells for ST Coach and Assistant HC......I then name myself HC.

There......done.

Back
Top Bottom