my qb prediction | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my qb prediction

dominizzo said:
Dude A.j Is not the answer at qb frerotte is better but hes old we need new blood look wat feeley did last year soo i dont think im a cono broo its the facts read up on Aj Feeley

what the.....

I meant "coño" as in "Damn!!!", but um...nevermind.
As far as who's the answer at qb, dunno, dont care. I'll support who ever starts.

A. J.

Feeley. He can launch them, we have guys to run under them. Shades of Daryle Lamonica.

I believe better coaching will help A.J. If Gus is the starter, it will be from the word go. He will win it in Training Camp if he wins it.

Mikefan22,

As much as I don't like AJ I do think he's good enough to beat out Gus. That is to start the season. Now if he fails I don't see Saban giving him much rope to hang himself. So Gus will come in about the 6th game. I hope he doesn't though. Good luck AJ!

Gus was hired to be the old, experienced safety valve who can help teach the offense. If he starts, that means we start over next year looking for the QB of the future. Therefore, Feeley will be given every chance to start. If he bombs, I suspect Sage will get a look. Gus starting means we are into Plan B.

I agree with that TOUCHDOWN, but Feeley WILL get the starting job and he WILL stay the starter for the majority of the season unless he gets hurt or like most of you agree with freakin sux horribly...IMO...AJ will do a hell of a lot better than last year and he will raise a few eye brows...trust me.

Feeley will be the starter this season, Gus is there for insurance. Our O-line will be much improved this year, our RB is better with Ronnie and our WR's (if Boston doesn't get hurt) are dangerous. All these weapons will help Feeley be a quality QB. He showed signs last year that he has potential. If he fails we draft a QB with our high pick next year. He will win the QB Battle.

I don't know why people are so excited to have Gus start over Feeley. Gus has shown this league everything he has to offer, and it's not much. I don't know why you think that in this final stint of his career, on his 20th team, he's going to light it up. Sure he looked alright in Minny, just like I would with that offensive firepower. Jeff George looked like one of the all time greats when he was there. While there's not a whole lot of separation between Gus and A.J. right now, I think it's silly to say that A.J. doesn't have more room to develop, as his career start total is somewhere close to 15 or something like that. I think he'll start the season, and if he sucks it up, Frerotte will come in, and we find a new one next year. But I do think we'll see some turnaround in Feeley. If for any reason Gus starts the season, I'll be a sad sad little boy.

I say Ricky comes back and plays QB

:) sorry couldn't resist

I think you people are forgetting pre-season. If AJ doesn't do well then, then he won't be starting. I believe he will do well and I believe he will be the starter and all you Feeley bashers will eat crow for the whole season when we make it to the playoffs. I think we will reach the playoffs because of the team and not just one person. AJ will do fine and get us some wins. :cooldude:

DiepatriotsDie said:
I don't know why people are so excited to have Gus start over Feeley. Gus has shown this league everything he has to offer, and it's not much.

Because feeley has shown this league everything he has to offer and it is even less... unless you count interceptions, he has more of those.

Having a strong arm does no good when you throw all your passes with zip and tight spiral to the other team.

TRADE FOR A QB

I'm tired of this QB arguement. We have some really good coaches who will make better decisions then any of us can. Just let it play out and may the best man win.

LarryFinFan said:
I think Linehan and Saban will devise an offensive game plan that doesn't rely on the QB being Marino-like...Look at what BB did with Brady in NE...most experts agree that he'd be just another QB in a different system. But...I guess I'm not much of an expert, because I think Brady is not just a result of the system...

At any rate, I forsee AJ being the starter for the entire season, unless he really bombs out early. I just don't see that he's as bad as he looked at times last year. I really think our whole season rests on the play of the OL and HH doing his magic....

As far as Brady is concerned, he is probably a very good QB in a grreat fit for him so he looks great. Even he could have looked bad on the fins last year so Feeley will be ok, and will improve if given 10-12 starts at least. Then we'll know how to react in the offseason next year.

Back
Top Bottom