My respectful response to Finatic | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My respectful response to Finatic

Originally posted by njfinfan

Quite frankly everyone... the very few Buffalo fans who frequent our boards are respectful and knowledgeable. One of them (Clump) is a wiz with cap numbers. I believe they are offering their honest opinion on the state of our team and the fans. Don't get angry with them about that. Get angry with our team and our management and do something about it. We're content to sit, season after season, and let our fo assure us they're doing what's right for us and we believe them. After this past season, we wanted the coach fired and the qb gone. We didn't get that. And I was very upset about it. But I didn't sit on my butt and complain. I sent both Wayne and Dave Wannstedt letters, whether they are able to read them or not, about the situation and the state of our team.

Maybe if more fin fans did something instead of complaining, something good would come of it.

nj

No offense, but the day our FO takes advaice from fans is the day I look for a new team.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
why?..wade had a worse record than us last year:goof:
btw, I may be wrong about blowing up the team, but the fins certainly haven't proven me wrong. Not one decent playoff run to show for the talent. Almost all the sb participants the last few years suffered through horrid droughts to build their team

I was talking about the fact that the team has been worse since firing Phillips.

so, you would prefer to be a fan of the Bucs? 30 years as the worst team in pro sports and one SB?

Not me.

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

I was talking about the fact that the team has been worse since firing Phillips.

so, you would prefer to be a fan of the Bucs? 30 years as the worst team in pro sports and one SB?

Not me.
The ring's the thing

Back
Top Bottom