My Review of the Game(100th Post) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Review of the Game(100th Post)

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Yup Rodgers 2nd. Although I don't think it could be more gift wrapped. Well except for Vinny walking up to him and handing it to him :)
Vinny was under pressure, had locked into Crebet who was triple teamed so Vinny thought he was throwing away only threw it away to DR :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh how nice it is to laugh so hard after a Jets-Fins game :rofl:

The OL run blocked very well. But pass blocking was a different story. Granted, the Jets have one of the best pass rush units in the league. But they were all over Jay today.

I think an A+ would have to include shutting down that pass rush. I'd give them a B+.

Bottom line Rodgers caught it..it would have caught most people off guard...The D showed up today..I think our D will be rested this year and won't go down the 2nd part of the season..we are balance..Ricky keeps the D on the sidelines and McMicheal is huge...Flect didn't get burned today and he played good enough to keep the Jets from scoring a TD..that's an improvement to me..because I was worried when I found out that Pat wouldn't go..The team is settling into a nice rymith and I for one like it.. The DL today was awesome..I think the D is coming around..now to KC who plays the RAM's type O..this will really test us..The Pats couldn't contain them..now we have a chance to see how we stack up against them.

So did anyone notice we were actually using the pass to set up the run today? Ricky had 8 carries for 40 yards late in the first half but he was usually getting his carries on 2nd downs which I found truly different.

Back
Top Bottom