My Roster hopes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Roster hopes

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
First we get Ramesy or Henson toss up, but get the QB need out of the way so we can use the 20th pick for another need. Get creative with the cap and do what ever it takes to get Owens in Miami. Draft the best available o-line man available at 20 and in the 3rd round. Probably Carey in the first and Len Pas... is high on this tackle from Illinois a probably 3rd round pick.

"One of the (offensive) tackles I'm betting will move up in the next month or so is (Sean) Bubin from Illinois. He isn't the prettiest guy around, kind of like the tackle they had drafted a year or so ago (Tony Pashos), but he gets the job done. He's not real strong yet, but he's got that long, lean look of a left tackle and his (pass protection) skills are not all that bad. Not a real high pick or anything but, if he does well in workouts, he'll go off the board around the third round. A real good attitude, too, just seems like the kind of kid who likes to work."

Then drop Greise and Feidler, and let Sage start for a year while Henson learns the game, or Ramsey is the starter. If those other moves are made either QB options would put up better numbers than Jay did last year for 1/10 of the salary.

Back
Top Bottom