My round 1-3 mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My round 1-3 mock

Pocoloco

I'm your huckleberry
Reaction score
Pocoloco said:
Tell me this wouldn't be an absolute steal!! Could it happen, or is everything too much of a stretch???

Round 1: Jay Cutler, QB Vanderbilt
Round 2: Eric Winston, OT Miami
(http://hurricanesports.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/winston_eric00.html)
Round 3: Jason Allen, CB Tennessee
(http://utsports.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/allen_jason00.html)

Cutler will be gone by the time we pick unless he totally ****s the bed at the combine.

Winston could drop to the second round.

Cutler could be gone depending on who enters the draft. I'd rather have Jonathan Scott than Winston unless Winston does arrive around our pick in the 2nd/3rd round.

well assume Young and jacobs are in the draft. Young is obviously a top ten pick, so no one has to overreach for Cutler. Jacobs is nice insurance in round 2/3 if you miss out. Still think we won't get Cutler??

Pocoloco said:
well assume Young and jacobs are in the draft. Young is obviously a top ten pick, so no one has to overreach for Cutler. Jacobs is nice insurance in round 2/3 if you miss out. Still think we won't get Cutler??

If Young enters the draft:

Leinart goes @ 2 to the Saints
Young goes @ 3 to the Titans

You could flip that around if you like, either way they are both off the board after three picks.

Cutler could then go to:

The Jets @ 4, the Raiders @ 6 (I know they have Andrew Walter), the Lions @ 9 or the Cardinals @ 10.

Jacobs is a non factor as far as I'm concerned. If we took him in the 2nd or 3rd round I would'nt be able to start a "WE REACHED FOR JACOBS!!!" thread fast enough because I'd be busy tossing myself off the Oak Street bridge.

I'm not proposing we draft Jacobs, just that it could be something that the Jets, Raiders, Lions or Cardinals might consider later on.

unifiedtheory said:
Jacobs is a non factor as far as I'm concerned. If we took him in the 2nd or 3rd round I would'nt be able to start a "WE REACHED FOR JACOBS!!!" thread fast enough because I'd be busy tossing myself off the Oak Street bridge.

:lol: No doubt, as of now he's a 4th rounder.

I think Cutler will be gone by the time we pick and unless he is there I see us going Defense or O-line. I also think Winston will be gone late in the first.

unifiedtheory said:
Cutler will be gone by the time we pick unless he totally ****s the bed at the combine.

Winston could drop to the second round.

Cutler can be this year's Aaron Rogers

Not really, I think Cutler's gonna be this years Rivers.....I'd rather have Scott too but we could go for Greenway if he's there.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom