Reaction score
1. Jimmy Williams, CB

2. Thomas Howard, OLB

3. Charlie Whitehurst, QB

4. Dwayne Slay, S

7. Montavious Stanley, DT

7. Troy Reddick, OT

7. Devin Aromashodu, WR

I think we will go after O-line way earlier than this, but i like what your thinking

Well, I am assuming (based on some reports) we sign a "big name" Olineman. IMO, one big addition and the OL becomes less of a need. They played pretty well this year and should be even better.

I hope we do too in FA. I like what you did thoughit will be interesting to see what we do in FA, and trades going into the draft too

Dolfan1000 said:
1. Jimmy Williams, CB

2. Thomas Howard, OLB

4. Dwayne Slay, S

7. Troy Reddick, OT

7. Devin Aromashodu, WR
Even tho I don't really like taking a DB that early due to the fact that we've been able to get good DB's after round one in the past(Pat,Sam,Poole,Daniels)I like this mock but I doubt that Reddick is there in the 7th....he'll go no later than the 4th imo and Stanley should go higher too and the same for Slay.

Ozzy rules!!

I would be thrilled, But I dont know if Howard is gunna be there at 51. He is a Speed FreAk! I like the Mock tho. Good Job. Alot of those guys are dropping to us tho. I would be thrilled with Jimmy Williams in the 1st. :D

J. Williams, or Cromartie (if he is healthy) would give us the flexibility to move Daniels to FS, and also maybe get a mid to low Rd draft pick for Madison.

Dolfan1000 said:
1. Jimmy Williams, CB

2. Thomas Howard, OLB

4. Dwayne Slay, S

7. Troy Reddick, OT

7. Devin Aromashodu, WR

i gotta say i dont like whitehurst but pretty good draft. slay? POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWERFUL HITTER! watchi his videos, you'll see but he is ve ry slow. runs a 4.8.

Seems like an average draft to me. After last year, I expect more.

This draft has alot of CB and S we dont need to spend a 1st on either of them, we can get talented CB and S in the third and fourth round

What we are looking at for the 1st and 2nd round pics are Qb, OT/OG , and LB. Especially when it comes to the quality of OLINEMEN starts to fall after round 2.

So I say QB 1st round (b/c if we dont even if its a possible reach, those teams that pass first round will not pass in the 2nd round, like a detriot, dallas, arizona and such)---their goes Croyle, Whitehurst, and Jacobs and we are left with the rest as franchise QB's

2nd Rd I will want a LB their are many that are 1st round tier that wont go until the 2nd round we can get them with our 2nd pic.

3rd CB Jennings/Watkins/Grinter/Maxey type
4th OL/S

Rest of the pic BPA

The key is we have to look at the draft and free agency hand in hand what we do with one hand effects the other, thats why we need to make player for draft pic trades......so we can build for the future which this draft has a lot off.

Dolfan1000 said:
1. Jimmy Williams, CB

2. Thomas Howard, OLB

4. Dwayne Slay, S

7. Troy Reddick, OT

7. Devin Aromashodu, WR

Reddick is more a 4-5-6 rounder most likely gone.
Howard is a solid pick up for a speed backer but he is more a 4-3 back then a 3-4 in my eyes. I think he is gone anyways. Better to just toss Nicholson in there.
Whitehurst should be there in the 3rd
I am not sure about slay if he is there or gone.
williams wont get past atlanta they need a Safety and they love VT players

Back
Top Bottom