My Second Attempt at a Fins Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Second Attempt at a Fins Mock

Finsfan79 said:
Better to just toss Nicholson in there.
Whitehurst should be there in the 3rd
I am not sure about slay if he is there or gone.
williams wont get past atlanta they need a Safety and they love VT players

No to Nicholson, the rapist.

Really? How many VT players does Atlanta have besides Vick?

SpeedRush99 said:
No to Nicholson, the rapist.

Really? How many VT players does Atlanta have besides Vick?

My exact thoughts on Nicholson. He has not been found Guilty tho.

305finforlife said:
This draft has alot of CB and S we dont need to spend a 1st on either of them, we can get talented CB and S in the third and fourth round

What we are looking at for the 1st and 2nd round pics are Qb, OT/OG , and LB. Especially when it comes to the quality of OLINEMEN starts to fall after round 2.

So I say QB 1st round (b/c if we dont even if its a possible reach, those teams that pass first round will not pass in the 2nd round, like a detriot, dallas, arizona and such)---their goes Croyle, Whitehurst, and Jacobs and we are left with the rest as franchise QB's

2nd Rd I will want a LB their are many that are 1st round tier that wont go until the 2nd round we can get them with our 2nd pic.

3rd CB Jennings/Watkins/Grinter/Maxey type
4th OL/S

Rest of the pic BPA

The key is we have to look at the draft and free agency hand in hand what we do with one hand effects the other, thats why we need to make player for draft pic trades......so we can build for the future which this draft has a lot off.

Very true, I like your thinking. But don't forget FA. That will play a big part in our draft

Back
Top Bottom