My son has never seen the Jets beat the Phins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My son has never seen the Jets beat the Phins...

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
...he's seen them lose to a 2nd year team, but he's never seen them lose to the Jets. I'm hoping that Miami just needed one more fan to end the bad Jets mojo. On the game, good job Jets at making the Phins and their fans sweat AGAIN!! As soon as I saw Moss beat Madison, I started having visions of MNM part deux. Negatives for the Phins....pass rush still getting beat, and the Great Zone Coverage Experiment has to go. Let the players play their D, and quit trying to make something else work. Maybe we get a little chewed here and there with the man on man, but at least we weren't giving up the big plays to anyone but Eric Moulds. Positives, Ricky was effective, deep passing game took BIG strides, run D was stiffling, and "Shank" didn't put the punt out of bounds at our 30 yd line when he had to punt from our 5. Bottom line however, we need to tighten up the Secondary or the Bills are going to have a good day next week.

Back
Top Bottom