my @ss was just merged!!! that hurt!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my @ss was just merged!!! that hurt!!!

zsonka

Practice Squad
Reaction score
that was cruel and unusual for this special holiday....... i was out on a limb with a guaruntee t buck is a phin this week...

i am out of here..................being merged made me realize i need to go be productive......... damn i was MERGEDDDDD:fire:

just trying to avoid having every thread in the Fins forum be about t buck - there are other subjects to discuss

Dude, being merged is nothing... my thread about the 53-man roster was merged...

When 39 merges two or more threads into one, it simply cleans the boards up. Meaning that if there are two threads about the EXACT same thing, why not just make one nice thread for everyone?

Its not like your post was deleted or anything, it was just making it easier for everyone.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Dude, being merged is nothing... my thread about the 53-man roster was merged...
yeah but I always merge other threads into yours boss :bling: ;)

I think thats a cool idea ,merging.....it makes more sense than locking topics as is done on some forums.

i don't care ....... i was trying to be funny.......

i can't wait till sunday........ we should have no problem opening day at home.. We never lose opening day........ i can't remember when we didn't start off strong...........

Back
Top Bottom