My take on the draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My take on the draft.

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
I believe Miami will swap places with a higher placed team and get a 2nd rd draft pick.I believe we will draft a CB in the 1st round then a WR for our 2nd.

what wr are you thinking they get in the 2nd and who do you think they may trade down with??

I dont know I will have to do more research.I just put up a smoke screen until I come up with more info.

ok fair enough. i was just thinking there really isnt a 2nd round receiver that we have a shot at. stovall well probably be gone by our pick and i dont think there is anyone else there. if you wait till the third maybe even the fourth you could take a shot at someone like brandon marshall maybe. maybe go linemen in the 2nd someone like davin joesph would look great in aqua and orange.

I have to disagree if we don't take Holmes or Jackson we'll wait til the 3rd or 4th if we take a WR at all. The first 2 rounds are loaded with DBs, not to many WRs in the 2nd round range. Brandon Marshall, Marques Colston, etc.. are late 3rd - 4th round guys we could look at.

Back
Top Bottom