My thought on the Ricky situation... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thought on the Ricky situation...

Ricky---duh, what?

Eventually Ricky will run out of money, and have to play. At least that's my hope. Maybe a cow tells him to stop being an idiot and go be an NFL star.

8cow5_copy.jpg

Ricky's astro body prefers astro turf. The 3 legged cow told him to get off the "grass".

Did you guys know that Ricky is currently residing in "Grassville, CA". Seriously.

HysterikiLL said:
Did you guys know that Ricky is currently residing in "Grassville, CA". Seriously.

He goes to school there, he is in india now and has been for a few weeks

Ricky is a very confused man, it takes time to listen to his astro body for guidance...the best we could hope for is a 7th in the first year and a conditional 3rd the following year...

PhinstiGator said:
One thing we know...the only thing on Ricky Williams mind is winning football games.

I think you mean the LAST thing on Ricky's mind is winning football games. I don't think he cared about winning when he was playing - I seriously doubt he cares about winning now that he is in full-blown selfish mode. I just feel sorry for his 3 illigitimate children...what a class act he is...

inFINSible said:
I think PhinstiGator was being sarcastic....
Yes I was... now can someone place Ricky's head on that 3 legged cow?

Back
Top Bottom