My thoughts on Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thoughts on Draft

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If we can get Bunkley, Jackson/Holmes, Lawson/Carpenter/Wimbley, and we trade RW for the 37th pick of Denvers, i believe we can make 2 huge pick ups right there. I am almost certain Saban will go WR in rd 1 b/c there is NO TALENT after moss and he is a late 1st. We need a WR and he has said it numurous times and wasn't able to pick up any in FA. there is a lot of talent this year going into the ned of rd 2 so i think we can go jackson/holmes/wimbley/lawson rd 1 then rd 2 the DT watson it is? or is it wroten? the one ranked higher, or go simpson/bing/R. Marshall or OLB in rd 2 or even Off line. like winston mcneal mangold etc

There are definitely some talented wide receivers after Sinorice Moss. Demetrius Williams, Greg Jennings, Derek Hagan, Brandon Williams, Maurice Stovall, Devin Aromashodu, Todd Watkins, Brandon Marshall.....

All are good players who could develope into starters at the next level in a scheme which best fits their talent.

How about this mock.
Rd1. Chad Greenway- As easly as this can be the pick we can easily pick another like lawson or carpenter, but greenway is versatile and athletic and can come in and start immediately. ( I like about 6 different players at 16, I wouldn't be upset at all to go in another direction Witner, Holmes, Lawson, or Carpenter)
Rd2. Pepper.
Rd3. Greg Blue- Kind of slow but he is a strong safety that can lay the lumber, a type of player that we need in the secondary, can instantly compete for playing time.
Rd4. Hank Baskett- Big physical wide-reciever that likes to block and can be a great under study to Chris Chambers and Marty Booker, can come in and be the third reciever and when booker moves on in the future the second.
Rd5. Manny Wright
Rd6. Lemon
Rd7. a. Jeremy Cleary- A versatile offensive linemen that can play tackle or guard and is very smart and tough could provide valuable depth.
b. Larry Dibbles- A forgotten man, was once considered one of the better Defensive tackle prospects, can throw him into the fray with manny and kevin vickerson.
c. Stephen Gadcowski- Not the strongest of legs but is money from 20-45 yard area, could be Mares succesor.

finfanlover said:
How about this mock.
Rd1. Chad Greenway- As easly as this can be the pick we can easily pick another like lawson or carpenter, but greenway is versatile and athletic and can come in and start immediately. ( I like about 6 different players at 16, I wouldn't be upset at all to go in another direction Witner, Holmes, Lawson, or Carpenter)
Rd2. Pepper.
Rd3. Greg Blue- Kind of slow but he is a strong safety that can lay the lumber, a type of player that we need in the secondary, can instantly compete for playing time.
Rd4. Hank Baskett- Big physical wide-reciever that likes to block and can be a great under study to Chris Chambers and Marty Booker, can come in and be the third reciever and when booker moves on in the future the second.
Rd5. Manny Wright
Rd6. Lemon
Rd7. a. Jeremy Cleary- A versatile offensive linemen that can play tackle or guard and is very smart and tough could provide valuable depth.
b. Larry Dibbles- A forgotten man, was once considered one of the better Defensive tackle prospects, can throw him into the fray with manny and kevin vickerson.
c. Stephen Gadcowski- Not the strongest of legs but is money from 20-45 yard area, could be Mares succesor.

i think i saw godcowski play in that challenge thign down in DOlphin stadium, can't remember if he was the guy that went 1 or 2 cuz number 2 was veryyyy goood. Remember, we WILL MOST LIKELY draft a QB so i dono where that will come in. C. Greenway worries me. reminds me of a Roth so i'd kind of stay away from him. seems like he will jsut be those SOlid players that move around maybe 2 times in their career and play solid football liek a boulware but nothign TOO special. Blue i liked in the beg but started to hear he is slow and not good in voerage and goes for the big hit so misses the easy ones and his stock dropped a lot.

Back
Top Bottom