My thoughts on game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thoughts on game

Dmarino110

Starter
Reaction score
1. Tannehill had a Bad game. So what, I seem to remember Peyton manning playing his first nfl game vs us and getting picked off three times. I'm not a homer but I can't believe Sherman would allow us to pick him if he didn't have the goods.

2. The rushing game looked pretty good and if it wasn't for three turnovers we may have seen more of it.

3. The D looks lost in the zone.

4. The d can't stop a TE to save its life. It's been that way for about 5 years now.

5. Bmarsh trade was dumb. He dropped some balls and some tds last year but he is 1000 times better than anyone else catching for us.

6. Speeking of bad trades, Trade long while we can get something for him. He is breaking down and not worth 11 million a year. He hasn't been 100% since his second season and I don't see it changing anytime soon. We could easily get a few seconds. His salary is a hindrance and we can pick up a tackle for less than half his salary.

7. Finally get rid of Ireland. Mr Ross wants to spend money? Go to greenbay or pittsburg and offer the entire front office more than they get now. That's how you spend your cash and make a winning team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom