My thoughts on the 1st quarter...followed by the rest. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thoughts on the 1st quarter...followed by the rest.

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
watching the game right now...1st quarter, Beekman the LG had a GRRRRRREAT pull and block for the TD run. Levi is playing amazing honestly. very good against a quick crowder. and Pat willis has very good speed along with hard hitter/good in pursueing for a tackle although Lenoard kind of sknocked him off his feet due to a leverage battle.

Carriker the DE from Neb. is pretty much unstoppable. Reminds me of Roth but in college b/c roth is about 20 lbs lighter then carriker and 3 inches shorter.

once i watch teh 2nd quarter in a bout 30 min ill post my thoughts again.

Perhaps it was just me, but I watched the game recorded on putfile.com and there were a few plays in which Levi Brown looked as if he was too slow to keep up with Crowder. A couple times on passing plays, Crowder got around him and Levi would make a grab, or actually, one of the plays, he just pushed Crowder into the gang-tackle on Troy Smith. I know the practices were ultimately more important, but I didn't see the "quick" feet.

I'm not a scout.

Back
Top Bottom